Profile for Renato > Reviews

Content by Renato

Renato

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Letv Le One 1 Pro X800 4G LTE Mobile Phone Snapdragon810 Octa Core 5.5" 2560x1440 4G RAM 13MP Android 5.0 Lollipop

5.0 out of 5 stars simply amazing. It's beautiful, 10 Jun. 2015
I had this phone for a week now, simply amazing. It's beautiful, fast and the quality of the screen it's just astonishing!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 12, 2015 4:54 PM BST

kenable USB 2.0 A To MICRO B Data and Charging Cable 1m Lead
kenable USB 2.0 A To MICRO B Data and Charging Cable 1m Lead
Offered by kenable_ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Zero Stars to be fair., 7 May 2014
I bought 7 of this and none works. I have tested with a Nexus 5, a Galaxy S4 and a Galaxy S3.

It looks like it charge but it doesn't.

Really a scam!

Aderma Dermalibour Cream 50ml
Aderma Dermalibour Cream 50ml
Offered by Cocooncenter France

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 2 April 2014
When you move to the UK you will never realize why some product available in the rest of Europe is not available over here. Well Dermalibour is one of those! I've got a lot of skin problems since I was young and the only cream that help me was that one, probably is because the zinc, really don't know but it make any rash, scratch or spot to go away much quicker. The package came from Greece, very quickly!

Labgear LAB350W Compact Folding Digital Wideband Aerial
Labgear LAB350W Compact Folding Digital Wideband Aerial

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 2 April 2014
What I can say? well it's just a great peace of technology, actually I would say art! The quality is very high, and the way they found to make the aerial to be foldered it's impressive. It look great but of course it work even better 100% of signal and quality now!

SAMSUNG LTN160AT06 U04 16.0" LED HD SCREEN
SAMSUNG LTN160AT06 U04 16.0" LED HD SCREEN

2.0 out of 5 stars Good screen but..., 2 April 2014
The screen was perfect, the only thing I didn't like is that to keep the price low they declare that the value of the good was like 1 pound, I don't think this is legal and for sure this is not fair for who in Europe work paying all the taxes including the custom one!

EiioX PCI-E Express 1x Riser Card Extender Cable Ribbon
EiioX PCI-E Express 1x Riser Card Extender Cable Ribbon
Offered by ADAPTER WORLD

4.0 out of 5 stars A great idea!, 2 April 2014
That solve the issue I got having a Video Card that cover the second PCI-E slot, now I can plug another card. I didn't gave 5 stars because the connector is far too big (the part in blue that you can see in the pict it's not flexible, be aware of that if you got a card with a low fan for instance)

DVBSky S950 PCIe card (low profile) with 1x DVB-S2 tuner, CD with windows software
Offered by BetterShopping.eu

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect with VDR, XBMC under LINUX, 2 April 2014
The installation is quite simple under linux and with VDR it work really well, my configuration includes:

VDR 2.1.xx
XBMC
Diseqc with 4 LNB
Streaming of the channels to all my device including my phone

What really like about the card is how quick is switching from one channel to another.
what I don't like is the quality of the image (not perfect) but I still don't know if is related to a software issue or the device itself.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 18, 2015 10:11 AM BST

AF Screen-Clene Pump Spray Anti-static Non-smearing with Free Computiss Absorbent Lint-free Ref SCS250C

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 2 April 2014
It cannot do miracles but it really improve the situation. I got a lot of electronic equipment and my room's furnitures are black so you can understand how crazy the situation could be, dast everywhere no matters how much I clean. Using this Spray it make the dust to go much longer, plus the spray do not go everywhere in the air like other product so it's better even for your health I think.

LG 42LA740V 42-inch Widescreen 1080p Full HD Cinema 3D Smart LED TV with Cinema Screen/Built-In Wi-Fi/Freeview HD (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful TV, 16 Dec. 2013
Be aware that an LG TV could look good as other brand but they are really NOT what they look like. I'm indeed an unlucky possessor of one LG TV (a smart LA740V series) and got so many issue like:

1) Slow, and when I say slow I mean very frustrating for basic stuff like even changing channel.

2) BBC iplayer do not work despite they say the opposite

3) Youtube is completely useless: to let you get the picture: you press a letter to look up for a video and you have to wait 30 second to be able to type the following one, when a video finally start it will be first the audio and then the video after another 20 seconds. To give you more details: I got a BT infinity 80Mb connection.

4) The wifi connection drop.

In top of that there is something much worse: there is not a real technical support, I sent a very simple question many weeks ago asking about the integrated SAT receiver and I got an answer that I can only classified as embarrassing. TRUST ME, avoid LG, buy something else, this is only a SCAM!.

LG 42LN540V 42-inch Widescreen 1080p Full HD LED TV with Freeview HD/Intelligent Sensor/HDMI Connectivity (discontinued by manufacturer)

1.0 out of 5 stars The most close to a scam product I ever had, 16 Dec. 2013

2) BBC iplayer do not work despite they say the opposite

4) The wifi connection drop.

Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 30, 2013 11:27 AM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3