Profile for sarah123 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Fly London Cord, Women's Cowboy boots, Olive, 6 UK
Fly London Cord, Women's Cowboy boots, Olive, 6 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Cord boots, 11 May 2015
nice boots, good looking and a great colour for spring/summer and well-made as usual from Fly but... narrower and tighter than most other Fly boots. I couldn't get them on without a shoe horn and they're not that comfy when they're on. a bit disappointed actually as these are about the tenth pair of Fly boots I've bought and they fit the worst. maybe I'll persevere and hope that the suede stretches a bit, otherwise these are an expensive mistake.

Betron B750s Earphones Headphones, High Definition, in-ear, Tangle Free, Noise Isolating , HEAVY DEEP BASS for iPhone, iPod, iPad, MP3 Players, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, HTC, Nexus, BlackBerry etc (Black)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Dec. 2014
great product, great service - no problems at all and quick delivery - thank you

FLY LONDON Jip red 37/UK4
FLY LONDON Jip red 37/UK4
Offered by Brandpoolshop

4.0 out of 5 stars narrower than usual fly, 9 Nov. 2013
For the past couple of winters I've lived in Fly boots - either flats (Node and Ning) or with a little blocky heel (Mel and Mango) so thought I'd go for a smarter look with a higher heel for work. Well, the length is just fine in my usual size 39, but the width is noticeably narrower than all my other styles, to the point that it's hard to do up the zip and still have blood in your feet. I'm wearing them round the house for a while as -- if they're like other Fly boots -- a bit of wearing will soften the leather. Hoping this will do the trick otherwise I'll have to give them away. So my advice would be either to maybe size up (although not sure that would give any extra width..) or not to buy these unless your feet are pretty narrow. Having said that, they do look lovely and are beautifully well-made from nice leather, as usual from Fly. A bit disappointed but I haven't given up yet...

Turtle Recall: The Discworld Companion . . . So Far
Turtle Recall: The Discworld Companion . . . So Far
by Terry Pratchett

5.0 out of 5 stars the perfect book for the smallest room, 11 Jun. 2013
this is one to dip in and out of rather than sit down and read. I'm a massive discworld fan and have read everything, most of it several times, and this is the perfect book to live in the bathroom and be reminded of things, people and details that you'd either forgotten, or dearly love. wasn't sure at first but I'm a convert. recommended (although I think you'd have to be a pretty die-hard fan for it to make any sense -- if you haven't read much discworld, read it all and then get this!)

Braquo Season 1 & 2 [DVD]
Braquo Season 1 & 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jean-Hugues Anglade

5.0 out of 5 stars braquo, 11 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Braquo Season 1 & 2 [DVD] (DVD)
amazon recommended this to me after I bought Spiral -- so glad it did, it's really good. dark and gritty but with engaging characters you care about. can't wait for series 3...

Vans Women's Tory Black/Gum VQHGL9I 6.5 UK
Vans Women's Tory Black/Gum VQHGL9I 6.5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars vans, 11 Jun. 2013
comfy and look great. I have quite wide feet and although Vans can be on the narrow side, these don't pinch at all. the colour, style and materials are all good, and the reduced price made them a super-bargain. I expect to wear them a lot.

Blues Funeral
Blues Funeral

5.0 out of 5 stars aaah Mark <3, 2 May 2013
This review is from: Blues Funeral (Audio CD)
what can I say? Bubblegum is one of my all time favourites, and I was nervous when this came that it might not live up to expectations. needn't have worried. it does.

Amplified Mens Vintage RUN DMC T-Shirt, Charcoal : XXL - Chest 44-46in
Amplified Mens Vintage RUN DMC T-Shirt, Charcoal : XXL - Chest 44-46in

5.0 out of 5 stars run dmc, 2 May 2013
I had a t-shirt almost identical to this back in the early 80s. gutted when I was looking for it recently and couldn't find it. chuffed when I found this one on Amazon - sometimes these things turn out to be a really crisp new-looking screen print on a really deep-dye brand new shirt, but this one's perfect! the vintage effect looks great, nicely washed out and worn in but still lovely quality. A find. pleased :)

Mens Fleece Wellie Wellington Socks Liners Black 7-9.5
Mens Fleece Wellie Wellington Socks Liners Black 7-9.5
Offered by VIZ-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars toastie, 2 May 2013
rubber wellies keep the water out but - let's face it - can leave your feet feeling FREEZING in the winter (which is when you need them most). these babies are really lovely and fleecy, the sort of fleece that already feels warm when you first touch it, so with a bit of body heat as well they're just great.

Gone Girl
Gone Girl
by Gillian Flynn

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 22 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Gone Girl (Paperback)
bought this on an Amazon recommendation. this can sometimes be a gamble, but in this case it paid off. this is a tremendous book, well written, twisty plot that keeps you guessing most of the time, characters you're never quite sure who's side you should be on... fabulous, couldn't put it down

Page: 1 | 2