Profile for The Wizard's Wheel > Reviews

Content by The Wizard's Wheel

The Wizard's Wheel (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
Sell-Ideas® Leather Wallet Cover Case Pouch With and Without Built in Stand for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini, Galaxy S3 III Mini With Free Stylus and Screen Cover (Wallet - Purple)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really lovely case, good value for money, 6 May 2014
I chose this because I really needed a good case for my phone and I don't like the designed ones, so it was good to be able to buy one in leather for such a great price. The little stylus fell off and got lost on day 2 because you can't close the case with that inside it. That said I love it, it's a perfect fit for my phone Samsung S4 mini, and does what it says it does on the tin.

Very fast dispatch and delivery too, it arrived the day before I was expecting it!

Exact Colour: 01 - Black | Size: 3" Wide x 90" Long
Exact Colour: 01 - Black | Size: 3" Wide x 90" Long
Offered by Black Butterfly Clothing

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect bridesmaid accessories, 25 Mar 2014
These were worn to accentuate my bridesmaids dresses and to coordinate with elements in my own gown. They looked really good, so great value for money.

T22 white size 6-24 wedding reception bride evening dresses party full length prom gown ball (14)
Offered by newbusinesslondon2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Great dress for the price, 25 Mar 2014
The upside of this dress - it's cheap. If, like me, you want a dress that will look nice for the 8 hours you are going to be weaing it for, then it's perfect.
Size wise: The dress arrived and it fitted like a glove. However, I did order a size larger than that I normally wear because someone had told me that wedding gowns tend to be cut on the small side. I am usually a 12 and I ordered a 14.
I am not a big breasted lady so I'm not sure how well it would cope with yours if you are but it worked well for me. The dress has an integral bra so no need for an extra one underneath, there is also a boning arranging within the bodice, which 'holds everything up'.
Niggles: It was VERY creased on arrival so make sure you can arrange to get it steamed. I hung mine for a good 2 weeks and put it in a steamy bathroom for hours and I still had to get it steamed professionally so leave time to get that done.
The downside of this dress - it's cheap. It falls into the realms of 'you get what you pay for' and this shows in the finishing of the stitching.
My top tip with this dress is to go over it with a fine tooth comb when it arrives, mine had a couple of dodgy bits which I just trimmed off. It also had a mark on it from the warehouse which I had cleaned - the customer service was excellent and they refunded part of the cost to enable me to do this at no expense to myself. There was an option to return but I was happy with it overall so I opted for the refund.
*Pay particular attention to the hem of the train* make sure you trim off any frayed edges. I didn't and by the time I got to the venue I had threads hanging off the back and my sister was trimming them off with the office scissors in the ante-room!
Everyone said it was a beautiful dress, it did the job and I looked and felt amazing.

Indra Brown Handmade Leather Journal , 100% Cotton Pages, Free Cotton Gift Bag (9cm x 13cm)
Offered by CentralCrafts UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Great quality product - a little small, 25 Mar 2014
I was expecting something a lot larger than I received. That said, the item came in it's own attractive pouch and the leather and paper were of good quality. Perfect for sketchers and journal writers looking for something portable.

Hot Water Bottle With Faux Fur Tiger Animal Print Cover
Hot Water Bottle With Faux Fur Tiger Animal Print Cover
Offered by XS-Stock Com Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Great functional item., 25 Mar 2014
I bought this as a gift and it and was of good quality. Not sure what else one can say about a hot water bottle - it works, and the design was funky!

Hetalia Axis Powers Anime Fabric Wall Scroll Poster (16" x 23") Inches
Hetalia Axis Powers Anime Fabric Wall Scroll Poster (16" x 23") Inches
Offered by Japanime Depot

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great on the wall, 25 Mar 2014
Purchased as a gift for someone who is a big Hitalia fan and they really loved it, it looks good on the wall too. Nice quality.

HP Deskjet 940c - Black+Tri-Colour Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges
HP Deskjet 940c - Black+Tri-Colour Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges
Offered by More Inks

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good value for money, 25 Mar 2014
I've had problems with 'compatible' products in the past but not here. Just put them in the printer and they worked fine, producing good quality printed work. The delivery was fast too. I'd definitely recommend these asgood alternative to the really expensive branded inks.

Logitech K120 Business Keyboard
Logitech K120 Business Keyboard

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 13 Dec 2013
Great keyboard and value for money. I've had no problems with it at all, it does the job it was purchased for.

Wacom Bamboo Pen Graphics Tablet
Wacom Bamboo Pen Graphics Tablet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 1 Aug 2013
I bought this for my daughter who is heavily into animation. She has been really impressed with it. In particular its ability to change the style of drawing according to the pressure placed on the pen, she says it is more like drawing with a real pencil than previously used tablets.

Matching Bedrooms Super Bounce Fuller Comfort 4 Pillows, 4 pack
Matching Bedrooms Super Bounce Fuller Comfort 4 Pillows, 4 pack
Offered by House Keeping

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, Great Comfort, 20 April 2013
These items were great value and very comofortable and I got a great night's sleep. Not much more you can say about pillows!

Page: 1 | 2