Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "kentish bloke" (Kent UK)

Page: 1 | 2
inViu traffic-counter
inViu traffic-counter

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what i wanted or expected!, 11 Sep 2014
This review is from: inViu traffic-counter (App)
Not what i expected or wanted so uninstalled immediately

Maxsimafoto® - compatible remote shutter release switch cable for Fujifilm FinePix HS20EXR, HS22EXR, S20 Pro, S100FS, S200EXR, S9000, S9100, S9500, S9600, IS-1, X-S1, X-E1, HS25EXR, HS28EXR, HS30EXR, HS33EXR HS35EXR, as RR-80.
Offered by Cameramarket UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 6 Sep 2014
Thought it wasn't working at first, but then I pushed the plug right in & it worked perfectly! 100% happy & recommended!

Karrimor Men's Traveller Supa Dark Grey Walking Shoe K407DGY157 10 UK
Karrimor Men's Traveller Supa Dark Grey Walking Shoe K407DGY157 10 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great walking shoes, very light!, 18 July 2014
Good price for a good product. Can't understand some negative reviews, but the insoles are removable & tend to slip backwards so I've stuck mine in with double sided tape!

Karrimor Mens Traveller Supa ll Trekking and Hiking Shoes K566-DGY-157 Dark Grey 10 UK, 44 EU, 11 US

5.0 out of 5 stars Good as always., 4 July 2014
I typically buy Karrimor as I like the way the soles are constructed as I wear these both for leisure & work purposes. I've also had the insoles slipping up at the back on 1 or both shoes, but I don't get stressed over it, I just stick them in with some wide double sided tape (similar to carpet tape), which makes them easier to remove when I want to fit them with some memory foam insoles I have, which are great for work as I walk miles in my job!

I narrowly missed out on getting a 2nd pair at the price I paid, but they sold out, so I bought a different pair of Karrimors instead, at a similar price. To add to that, as they came direct from Amazon & were sent using super saver delivery, they were cheaper than SportsDirect!

Cartoon Movie HD Free
Cartoon Movie HD Free

1.0 out of 5 stars No movies, just Tom & Jerry cartoons!, 23 Jun 2014
This review is from: Cartoon Movie HD Free (App)
Change the name of this app to Tom & Jerry cartoons as there's no movies! Uninstalled straight away, waste of my time!

Stud Action Spray: New Double Strength Get to Action Fast, the world's greates spray for men 20ml
Offered by World Niche Products

1.0 out of 5 stars Makes a nice air freshener!, 14 Jun 2014
What helpful review can I give for this? Don't buy it, it never worked for me! I used another similar product which actually worked & decided to give this a try as I couldn't get the other one! Total waste of time & money!

LIVE UK HIGHWAYS
LIVE UK HIGHWAYS

1.0 out of 5 stars Antivirus classed this as MALWARE!, 14 Jun 2014
This review is from: LIVE UK HIGHWAYS (App)
The title says it all! Might be a false positive but not gonna take the chance! Uninstalled and never run!

OsmAnd+ Maps & Navigation
OsmAnd+ Maps & Navigation

5.0 out of 5 stars Co space saving features, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: OsmAnd+ Maps & Navigation (App)
Great maps & you can choose the UK counties you want, saving valuable space on your device. Thoroughly recommended app.

Karrimor Mens Bodmin Mid 3 Weathertite Trekking and Hiking Boots K603-BLC Black Sea 10 UK, 44 EU, 11 US

5.0 out of 5 stars Always buy Karrimor & no disappointment!, 9 Dec 2013
I always buy Karrimor as i have had them for years & i have had no complaints and this time is no different! I like the fact that the heels do not let water in when they start to wear down, like others do! I also like the metal eyelets & hooks, more robust than other methods.All in all a very good purchase at a very good price!

Brand New Micro USB Host Mode OTG Cable Flash Drive SD T-Flash Card Adapter FOR Samsung GT-i9100 i9100 Galaxy S II 2 GT-N7000 Galaxy Note
Offered by YoCosmo Gadgets Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 18 Sep 2013
Well, it does exactly what it says it does! Works with my Asus tablet and my Galaxy S3 phone! Recommended!

Page: 1 | 2