Profile for Patrick > Reviews

Wired--up HDMI Mini to HDMI Male 1.8m Cable - Black
Wired--up HDMI Mini to HDMI Male 1.8m Cable - Black
Offered by petty commodities

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 16 Oct. 2014
Came from the US which was surprising... Reasonable price so I can play my Shield Tablet on the big screen!

Torx 10 Xbox 360 PS3 Security Tamper Resistant Screwdriver T10 from Gadget Zoo
Torx 10 Xbox 360 PS3 Security Tamper Resistant Screwdriver T10 from Gadget Zoo
Offered by Gadget Zoo

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, longer than expected delivery, 10 Oct. 2014
Took almost two weeks to arrive, so the estimated delivery was almost a week off, that is why I took a star off. Other than that, I managed to get in my Xbox and clean it out thanks to this little screwdriver so all in all, it worked out so I'm happy

Call of Duty: World at War (PC)
Call of Duty: World at War (PC)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Still such a good game! - Especially with mods!, 16 Aug. 2014
I had the 360 version for years, but after getting a new PC I decided that this was one of the first games I should get due to the incredible amount of custom maps for zombies. I must say I haven't been dissapointed! I got the chance to play the campaign again which was refreshing from all the new CoDs and there are so many custom zombie maps you can't get bored! There are even maps with weapons from Call of Duty: Ghosts! Who needs to get the latest game to have the new guns? Just remember to download all the patches or you won't be able to install and play mods or play online!

FX-6300 Gaming PC with WINDOWS 7 (AMD FX-6300 6 Core Bulldozer CPU OVERCLOCKED to 3.7GHz, AMD Radeon R7 240 2GB DDR3 Graphics Card, 1TB Hard Drive, 8GB DDR3 Memory, HDMI 1080p, USB 3.0) (pre-installed with Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit OS)
Offered by ADMI Limited UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, clean and great service!, 16 July 2014
I took a good while searching for a good gaming PC when I stumbled upon this. I ordered it and 9 days later I recieved it! It was easy to set up and has been wonderful. Here are the frame rates for some games I have played:

Will update as I play more games

CoD 4: 30 - 60 fps (Optimal settings as chosen by game)
Minecraft: 60 - 100fps (High)
Need For Speed World: 30 - 45fps (High)
DOTA 2: 30 - 40fps (Highest)
Blacklight: Retribution: 50-70fps (All textures at high & shadows and dynamic lights disabled)
Skyrim: 60fps (low) 18fps (high)
Slenderman: 50fps (Good)
Dishonored: 30-40fps (Max)

Of course this depends on your resolution but it makes a great starting gaming PC!

The PC was well packaged and I had a quick look inside and it was so tidy! All the cables where tucked away out of site and it was really clean with no sign of fingermarks where it had been assembled.

If I had to say one negative, it would be that the graphics card is going to be dissapointing if you are playing at 1080p but for just over £400 thats fine and I'll probably upgrade mine to the budget friendly GTX 750 Ti and put this one in my old PC

The company sent all the boxes for the parts and there where several bits of paper by them telling you what to do if things went wrong. Have faith in this company and buy this PC!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 8, 2014 10:57 PM BST

Official Sega Dreamcast Controller (Dreamcast)
Official Sega Dreamcast Controller (Dreamcast)
Offered by konsolenkost

4.0 out of 5 stars So comfy to hold!, 9 July 2014
This controller feels fantastic! It's so comfy in the hands! Even now Sony and Microsoft could learn a lesson from this! Of course it has its downfalls too, such as only one analogue stick. The plastic is also not as good as other products from the time such as the PS2 Controller or the game boy advance and it feels like if I squeezed it too hard it would just shatter. But it's so comfy it doesn't matter!

WIFI 150MBPS WIRELESS ADAPTOR 802.11 B G N LAN NETWORK MINI USB DONGLE ADAPTER
WIFI 150MBPS WIRELESS ADAPTOR 802.11 B G N LAN NETWORK MINI USB DONGLE ADAPTER
Offered by Coolstuff2go

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 8 July 2014
Came extremely quickly, really simple to set up and now I have a PC in my room I can actually use! I wholeheartedly recommend this little gadget to anyone!

iPEGA PG-9025 Bluetooth Wireless Game Controller Gamepad Joystick for iPhone / iPod / iPad / Android Phone / Tablet PC
Offered by Lycheer

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but prepare to root for MC4, 26 Jun. 2014
I got this 3 days after placing the order so postage was good, product was packaged well. The controller feels very premium and has every button a 360 does (even clicky sticks). The two triggers on the back are odd and take time to adapt to. Game support is very limited though. If you want this for emulators then go for it, but if you plan to play bigger titles (MC4, Asphalt 8) you will have to root despite the instructions saying MC4 will work. I recommend towelroot, a simple one click app that will root the device instantly. Then install "mobile controller helper" from Google play and enjoy! After that all was good! If you can do that you will save £30 on a MOGA that does pretty much the same as this!

Sony PlayStation Vita Memory Card 4GB Model (PlayStation Vita)
Sony PlayStation Vita Memory Card 4GB Model (PlayStation Vita)
Offered by * The Game Monkey *

4.0 out of 5 stars At least it's a reasonable price, 21 Jun. 2014
When I got my vita about 2 months ago, I bought one of these thinking I wasn't going to be downloading much, if anything at all. Now I have found I need a larger one. This size is good if it is for perhaps someone who will never download a game but even then updates for games on cards will use this up pretty quick so if you plan on never connecting your vita to the internet get this. If anything else, get at least an 8GB :)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 17 Jun. 2014
Came about a week and a half after ordering, which is perfectly acceptable for the price and location it came from. It arrived snapped in one place but I'll probably super glue it to save time and trouble so that's not too bad. It has definitely helped my gameplay as it is much more comfortable to hold now so all in all a very satisfied customer :)

CAMAC SlimPort MyDP Micro USB to HDMI HDTV 1080P Adapter Cable for Google Nexus 4/Nexus 5/Asus PadFone Infinity LG G2 - Power Free
Offered by CAMAC ™ (Ceed Cable)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, nothing happening, 13 Jun. 2014
Got this today for my Nexus 7 (2013 of course) but nothing is showing on screen. Have tried with 2 TV's and 2 cables and it just tells me there is no signal. Thought I would take a gamble and it didn't pay off... Will update if anything changes

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4