Profile for Cigol > Reviews

Content by Cigol

Cigol (UK)

5 Star Air Duster Can HFC Free Compressed Gas Flammable 400ml (Pack of 4)
5 Star Air Duster Can HFC Free Compressed Gas Flammable 400ml (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and lasts long, 14 Dec 2013
A lot of bang for your buck.They last a long time and have a good strength. If you're getting them to clean your PC you won't be disappointed - you'll just need to find somewhere to store the other 3 safely.

TP-LINK TL-WN951N - (TL-WN951N) 300Mbps Wireless N PCI Adapter 3 Detachable Antennas
Offered by UKStocked

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't hold a signal where others can, 14 Dec 2013
I might as well have bought the Wireless adaptor with no antenna, let alone three of them. I can't stay connected for more than a minute before it drops, and for that brief moment it does hold a connection I'd be lucky to load the frontpage of google.

Obviously I'm aware I can't blame the card entirely. My router and the layout of the house, amongst other interferences, will undoubtedly be the real problem but if my chromebook and mobile phone can hold a respectable signal I'd expect this to do so as well, but at the moment the fact is it's just a (relatively) expensive slab of plastic that's buffering heat back onto my graphics card.

Waste of money.

Umount® UMS4 Mountright TV Stand Unit For 37" 40" 42" 43" 45" 46" 47" 50" 51" 52" 54" 55" 56" 57" 58" 60" Inch LED, LCD & Plasma Screen - Black Glass/Silver Legs
Offered by TV Stands & TV Mounts

4.0 out of 5 stars A bargain, 14 Dec 2013
For £37 you can't go wrong. Once fully assembled it looks the business and is solid but during construction the cheapness of the materials is a little unnerving. You'd be hard pressed to notice once it's set up though, so if you look beyond that it's clearly a bargain.

Smartphonez® Sony Xperia Z Premium Quality Wave Hydro Gel Case Cover & Screen Protector - Pink
Offered by Smartphonez UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, 14 Dec 2013
Doesn't sit flush, isn't as vibrant as the screenshots suggest, and has some obvious weak points as far as fragility is concerned. I'm personally not happy with the decision to buy this (as a gift for my sister) but it seems to be difficult to find a good and inexpensive case for the Xperia Z that isn't wallet shaped. I don't think the design of the phone helps (with all the water proofing) but she seems happy enough with it for all my complaining. I wouldn't personally buy it.

Motorola Moto G Premium TPU Hydro Gel Case Cover included Screen Protector and Polishing Cloth Capacitive Stylus Pen
Offered by MGT Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely good case, 14 Dec 2013
Very good quality case. It fits perfectly and doesn't just offer increased protection but improves the feel of the phone considerably. I ordered the white coloured case, and have to say it's very bright white, so I can't concur with a previous buyers comment about them not being as vivid as in the screenshots. For the amount of money they charge the quality of the case is very pleasing. It's also not hard plastic, it feels rubbery, bendy. It feels strong and doesn't have any obvious weak spots in terms of fragility. I Highly recommend this.