Profile for Jacob > Reviews

Genuine Glass Replacement Back Apple iPhone 4S Rear Battery Cover Case, Black
Offered by AMA Store -- Ship from HongKong
Price: 2.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, 9 Dec 2013
This item arrived very quick and well packaged, plenty of tools and accessories included.
Screwdriver fitted the screws okay, and screen was a snug fit.
At a couple of quid well worth the money.

OtterBox Defender Case for iPhone 5 - Black
OtterBox Defender Case for iPhone 5 - Black
Offered by Wholesome Flyover
Price: 20.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Named, 9 Sep 2013
Otterbox Defender, well named as it is of first class construction.
Instructions were a bit vague on how to open case, proved difficult as it was new.

Once opened the iphone fitted like a glove, well worth the money.

WD Nomad Rugged Case for My Passport Hard Drive
WD Nomad Rugged Case for My Passport Hard Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, 9 Sep 2013
So pleased I purchased this, does the job although some folk complain about the fact you have to store the USB cable separate.
Keep it in your lappy bag or a couple of elastic bands around case does the trick.

by Kevin Mitnick
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Thriller, 9 Sep 2013
Priced at 7.99 this is excellent value for money, I have been engrossed with this book for several weeks.
You can take the moral high ground if you wish, however if the story was never told we would be non the wiser what is achievable by someone with the necessary skills.

In this day of internet banking and social media, it is important we all know the risks. I suppose the tools available have improved and we now look at Malware and Phishing as a prime source for exploiting our systems. However as said in the book and shown at Defcon, social engineering is still a tool to be reckoned with.

However, this book has created a problem for myself, what to read next?

Narcissism: Behind the Mask
Narcissism: Behind the Mask
by David Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars Behind the Mask, 5 April 2013
After dealing with a couple of Psychologists who where as much good as a Chocolate Teapot, this book was a breath of fresh air. It gave me back my sanity, sure I was angry and if truth be told embarrassed, I recognised myself as someone who suffers from low self esteem. The Narcissists identified this and took advantage of my weakness.

At the time I never understood how a community could turn against me, after reading this book I now understand the dynamics of the relationship. Be very careful who you make friends with, you may end up in a toxic relationship.

The end of the book covers children and the material world we live in. My own grandson was brought up in a nursery, at age five he has his tantrums. He cannot go out to play as all the other children are in the house with their xbox's etc.
Thanks to David Thomas it's time for a rethink on my grandson's activities.

I will certainly purchase his other books and of course I follow him on Twitter.

by Robert D. Hare
Price: 14.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Read, 9 Dec 2012
Found this to be a very good read. As someone who was surrounded by toxic neighbours, and at the time lacked the knowledge in order to understand why the majority turned against me.

My neighbourhood was like Beirut, mass hysteria takes over, everyone at each others throats. Looking back it is clear to see what I was dealing with, charming people who I called friends. Once they got bored the smear campaigns started, my reputation destroyed in seconds.

The book title say's it all "Without Conscience - The disturbing world of the Psychopaths amongst us". Their not all mass murderers, you brush against them everyday in life. Read the book; educate yourself so you can identify them before it's to late for you and your family.

Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 9, 2014 8:56 AM BST

Games People Play: The Psychology of Human Relationships
Games People Play: The Psychology of Human Relationships
by Eric Berne
Price: 6.29

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Deep, 7 Mar 2012
Read other reviews regarding this book, thought it would give me an incite into Sociopaths and how they operate.

From a laymans point of view I found the content very difficult to understand or follow (first book I have ever returned for those reasons). Returned after day one, now looking for something more suitable.