Profile for M. Louch > Reviews

Content by M. Louch

M. Louch

Apple iPhone 5S UNLOCKED Space Grey/Gold/Silver 16/32/64GB SIM FREE (16GB, Space Grey)
Offered by Wowcamera

5.0 out of 5 stars The sound system is better than previous phones I've owned and I'm more than ..., 18 July 2014
The iPhone 5S was delivered in a sealed box, well packed and it arrived when promised. The phone is as described in all the reviews, and was compatible with my O2 carrier. The sound system is better than previous phones I've owned and I'm more than happy with my choice.

iPhone 5s Complete Guide
iPhone 5s Complete Guide

5.0 out of 5 stars it's excellent and very inexpensive, 17 July 2014
I'm of the generation who prefers to have written instructions ie a manual. This iPhone S Complete Guide was downloaded to my Kindle Library. it's excellent and very inexpensive.

Mozart: Concerto for Piano and Orchestra No. 21 in C Major, "Elvira Madigan" - Andante

5.0 out of 5 stars it downloaded easily to my computer and ipad and I'm presently trying ..., 17 July 2014
Choice of many classical ring tones, it downloaded easily to my computer and ipad and I'm presently trying to download it as a ring tone for my iphone.

SPIGEN SGP iPhone 5S/5 Case Tough Armor Series - Smooth White SGP10493
SPIGEN SGP iPhone 5S/5 Case Tough Armor Series - Smooth White SGP10493
Offered by Spigen UK Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Heavy Duty Spigen iPhone case, 17 July 2014
Excellent product,, perfect fit for my iphone 5S, delivered on time, well packaged but the illustration suggests that there is a cover with this Case. I don't want to return it, it protects my phone, but the illustration is a bit misleading and it's rather expensive.

Dell Inspiron Q17R 17.3 inch Laptop - Black (Intel Pentium Dual Core B950, RAM 4GB, HDD 500GB, DVDRW, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit)
Offered by KTD Electronics

4.0 out of 5 stars Dell Inspiron Q17R 17.3 inch Laptop, 30 May 2014
I had to return this laptop almost immediately as it wasn't suitable for my elderly husband, eg no manual, nor any instructions, small keys which were difficult to read, etc but there was nothing wrong with the laptop itself.

Yves Camani Golden Twinkle Women's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Black Leather Strap 302-GSG

5.0 out of 5 stars Yves Camani Golden Twinkle women's Quartz Watch., 9 Feb 2014
There's nothing to dislike about this watch, and of course the price is amazing. It looks good, feels fine, easy to read, comfortable to wear, I especially liked the leather strap. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a designer type ladies watch at non designer cost.

Mybelle Chic Deluxe Telephone
Mybelle Chic Deluxe Telephone

4.0 out of 5 stars Mybelle Chic Deluxe Telephone, 8 Jun 2009
This telephone is perfect as a second phone. Reception is clear, dialing is easy and the phone is attractive with quite a large hint of nostalgic good looks I'd certainly recommend it.