Profile for Hmmmm > Reviews

Wilkinson Sword Geared Anvil Lopper
Wilkinson Sword Geared Anvil Lopper
Offered by Price Attack Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Snapped quickly and is now completely useless, 2 Feb. 2016
Absolute rubbish. The blade is nice and sharp but the metal connector used to pull the blade in when lopping sheared off when cutting a branch much smaller than what this thing is sized at. waste of money. avoid.

Valiant 4 Blade Heat Powered Stove Top Fan-50% More Efficient Than 2 Blade Design!
Offered by The Efficiency People

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working and supplier doesn't want to know...., 16 Oct. 2015
Worked for 2 months but then we've relit the stove earlier this month and it just isn't working anymore. this model has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
The customer support was non existent from the supplier who ignored my attempt to contact them so I would stay well clear, particularly from the supplier.
Manufacturer, however, is being very helpful and is hopefully going to repair or replace.

Electronic Rat Killer
Electronic Rat Killer

1.0 out of 5 stars not for me......., 23 July 2015
Some say they're magic but I've had rats just walk past these, no matter what bait I've put in. The thing is: these things cost me a few quid in batteries on top of what they cost and, as I write, ,I can hear Roland and his mates gleefully chewing through my joists and floorboards. She-eyt.

Company of Animals Arms Length
Company of Animals Arms Length

5.0 out of 5 stars It picks up cack. Very well. :-), 23 July 2015
This is great. I use it to clean up after my dogs and also my chicKens. When using this tool I don't have to get a nose full of what I picking up. The comb side of the brush is great for chicken manure, if you need it. I imagine it will help those with a dodgy back and/or old biddies.

Roughneck 64494 Mini Utility Bar 7-inch
Roughneck 64494 Mini Utility Bar 7-inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 23 July 2015
I love this tool. It's small but it does a cracking job. For years I've had the bigger roughneck bar and that also has served very well. This one is a really handy little tool for lifting boards; pulling up nails etc. I even use it as a bolster to knock off tongue and groove when I can't be bothered to fetch my bolster.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars not for me., 23 July 2015
I don't get it. I've sharpened it but i don't see what it's good at. I'm not sure what I was expecting, maybe the wine has rotted my brain, but it just doesn't seem to help much.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars i like it, 23 July 2015
It seems to do the business. My girls are happy and I put this stuff anywhere they like to sit, like their dust baths and nest boxes. It's harmless to the environment and is so fine(like flour) that it goes a long way. I like it a lot and it seems that I can spread this stuff wherever I like without any problems with. It did seem quite pricey but when you get a handful you can spread it all over so this tub should last a good while.

LARGE METAL DOG BOWL DOUBLE DINER FEEDING STATION FOOD WATER PET EATING DRINKING

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 23 July 2015
Quality bowls that will last, I'm sure. My dogs are happy with them.

Sometimes I Sit and Think, and Sometimes I Just Sit
Sometimes I Sit and Think, and Sometimes I Just Sit

5.0 out of 5 stars Best album of 2015 so far, 23 July 2015
Very, very good. Original stuff. 'Kim's caravan' is an excellent track and worth the price of the album alone.

BalanceFrom High Accuracy MemoryTrack Plus Digital Bathroom Scale with "Smart Step-On" and MemoryTrack Technology, Extra Large Dual Color Backlight Display [NEWEST VERSION] (Silver)
Offered by BalanceFrom UK