Profile for KarmaQ > Reviews

KarmaQ (BUCKS, UK)

Erotic Bedtime Stories for Couples
Erotic Bedtime Stories for Couples

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor writing, 3 Nov 2012
Bad, if any editing at all makes for annoying reading. Laughable, weak and implausible stories disappoint. Managed to read the first three stories before discarding.

Andrew James Large Electric Precision Slicer 22cm Blade + extra 2 Blades
Andrew James Large Electric Precision Slicer 22cm Blade + extra 2 Blades

5.0 out of 5 stars A permanent appliance in the kitchen counter, 3 Nov 2012
We bake our bread everyday and thus need to slice very fresh bread daily. we were looking for a reliable, consistent electric bread slicer that could cut thick slices as well as more delicate, less fresh slices of bread. The maximum setting of 15 is perfect for our preferences. I love that the machine and blade are so easy to clean. The blade easily unscrews and the mobile cutting board flips over to allow for thorough clearing of bread crumbs.
Been using using the machine for about 8 weeks now and am thrilled with the purchase.

Earth Grids: The Secret Patterns of Gaia's Sacred Sites (Wooden Books Gift Book)
by Hugh Newman
Price: 4.79

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 24 July 2009
Disappointed in this series of books. They try to cover too much in frustrating superficial detail. Publisher should have stuck to providing interesting background information rather than also give specific examples. These books are easily read in 30 minutes.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 8, 2009 1:17 AM GMT

The Wisdom Of Menopause: The complete guide to physical and emotional health during the change
by Christiane Northrup
Price: 13.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential reading for women over the age of 35, 24 July 2009
I wish I'd read this book when I was 35 years old. It's a life-line... Dr Northrup's style of writing is accessible and it is clear that, as women, our hormone levels start changing from our late 30s. I would have been much better prepared for the onset of perimenopause if I'd read this book then. She also explains the HRT research results about which there was so much frightening hype, in an objective - and far less sensational - way. Her holistic approach appeals to me. So, too, does her explanation of biology behind the changes in perimenopausal women's interactions with her life partner and her children. In fact, I think men should read the first few chapters too.