Profile for T. Bettison > Reviews

T. Bettison (UK)

Cosmic Ordering Made Easier
Cosmic Ordering Made Easier

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read, easier to do, 14 Dec. 2015
Ellen has a lovely conversational way of writing which makes this book a really easy read and her stories are also of everyday things we can all relate to. I was already using cosmic ordering (mostly successfully) and this book helped me see how to get out of my own way with some of the bigger asks. A thoroughly good read. Highly recommended

Stitches: A Handbook on Meaning, Hope, and Repair
Stitches: A Handbook on Meaning, Hope, and Repair
by Anne Lamott

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully written, 16 Feb. 2015
A beautiful book. Definitely recommend.

The Wealth Chef: Recipes to Make Your Money Work Hard, So You Don't Have To
The Wealth Chef: Recipes to Make Your Money Work Hard, So You Don't Have To
by Ann Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-read book for life, 16 Feb. 2015
This book is a must-read for everyone who wants to master their finances and have a life of paying it forwards rather than constantly 'paying back'. Ann's work, both through the book and her programmes, have helped my hubby and I to get to grips with our finances, change our beliefs and attitudes, drop the fear around money and start to attract more of it (because it no longer disappears into a black hole so we think we never have any). We've found ways to save and invest even while dealing with debts. For the first time in our lives we have a healthy relationship with our money. I'm buying this book for my god daughter for her birthday - I figure it's the best gift I could possibly give her - and I thoroughly recommend it.

It's not a one-off kind of read either. It's a book for life, a companion for your financial journey to dip into whenever you are ready for the next step or for inspiration to get to the next step.

Iconeyewear Chantelle Wrap Women's Sunglasses Black/Clear One Size
Iconeyewear Chantelle Wrap Women's Sunglasses Black/Clear One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Love em - great value for money, 15 April 2013
I'm really pleased with these and wear them constantly. They are really comfortable, sit well on my face. They keep the wind and the sun out of my eyes and stop me squinting in the bright light. Thinking of getting a second pair to keep in the car.

Best Knickers Always: 50 Lessons for Midlife
Best Knickers Always: 50 Lessons for Midlife

5.0 out of 5 stars The book I wish I'd written, 15 April 2013
This is a great book! The 50 lessons are all ones we know but often forget - especially on those days when the midlife blues kick in. I read it in one go and now I dip in and out for a lesson of the day. I love it. Highly recommended.

12 Lessons
12 Lessons

5.0 out of 5 stars A timely reminder and a very good read!, 26 Jan. 2013
This review is from: 12 Lessons (Kindle Edition)
In Twelve Lessons, Kate has managed to pull off a rare feat - that of a great read and a compelling story with a self development process by which we can all learn the lessons we need to make change in our lives. A self help manual wrapped up in a novel, and brilliantly executed.

It is a fabulous read, a real page turner and you just cannot predict what is going to happen next - all the attributes of a great novel and one which many well-seasoned authors still struggle to achieve. let alone a first-timer! I'd recommend this book to every woman, whether she wants pure entertainment or a path to follow to transform her life.

I made a note of those twelve lessons and month by month I'm working through them too. I can't wait til the Journal is available!

The Way of the Horse: Equine Archetypes for Self-discovery - A Book of Exploration
by Linda Kohanov

5.0 out of 5 stars Poignant beyond belief, 27 May 2008
I have been using these cards for insight and illumination on all sorts of things in my life from processing feelings to insight on a workshop I am planning. Studying the full set and selecting the card(s) I am drawn to in that moment while holding the 'issue' in my consciousness, has worked particularly well. Always the message is appropriate and insightful. I recommend these cards and book to anyone looking to deepen their insight, intuition and spirit.