Profile for jamie > Reviews

Content by jamie

jamie

Essentialz Pure Contour 100Di Alarm Clock Radio with Docking with Mini Stylish Portable Colour-Changing Alarm Clock
Offered by bouncycat13
Price: 195.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced, 15 Mar 2014
Ha ha - Well good luck on trying to sell for that price when you can get for 70 elsewhere!

TOONTRACK EZ DRUMMER Computer music Drum Kits
TOONTRACK EZ DRUMMER Computer music Drum Kits
Offered by Inta-Audio
Price: 79.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware no option to Midi Map your kit!!, 26 Sep 2013
After purchasing this, downloading the software and then hooking it up to my Alesis DM10 kit, I was slightly annoyed to find only two of the Toms were working and they were both giving off the same Tom sample from EZ Drummer. My other two Toms had cymbals mapped to them, which was no good, so thought OK I just need to map them. Spent a while going through all the menus and manuals to find nothing on Midi Mapping! I then went to the EZ drummer forum on their website to discover EZ Drummer does not support Midi Mapping and you have to purchase Superior Drummer 2 to get that Option!

What a load of bull as this is something that they could easily incorporate into this program but they choose not to to make you fork out more money to buy SD2!

I was generous enough to give it 3 stars as the drums I could play on my kit sounded great and responsive and the program has a lot of good features and ease of use for people not hooking it up to an E Kit, or those that have a kit it maps to OK!

I'm reluctant to pay more for SD2 but I'll take this as a lesson to do your research before buying and I hope this has helped anyone thinking of buying this to use with your E Kit. Beware!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 18, 2014 7:17 PM BST

Ram memory upgrades 8GB kit (4GBx2) DDR3 PC3 10600 1333MHz for your Apple Macbook Pro and iMac
Offered by KOMPBAY
Price: 69.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works gert proper like!, 3 May 2013
Easy to install on my MacBook pro late 2011 and works absolutely fine. Arrived promptly as well, so all good : )