Profile for Mary Ann von Radowitz > Reviews

Content by Mary Ann von R...

Mary Ann von Radowitz

Shampoo by L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Ever Riche Nourishing and Taming Shampoo 250ml
Offered by Net Outlet Center UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product, 9 April 2014
This shampoo is wonderful, it leaves hair soft and silky without drying out and I have noticed an improvement in the condition of my hair since using. Also you need only a tiny amount: my tubes last around 2 months so although it seems pricier than other shampoos, actually I'm saving money.

Nutri Bullet
Nutri Bullet
Offered by High Street TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Nutri Bullet, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Nutri Bullet
I was recommended this product a few weeks before I had major abdominal surgery: prior to my surgery I lost weight and my skin began to look much brighter and post surgery I healed so quickly I was back to work after 2 weeks and my surgeon described by recovery as "remarkable". My sons also use the Nutri Bullet every day and we have all noticed a change in our skin and general well being. It is the easiest machine to use: just load the greens, fruit and nuts or seeds, top up with water and blitz - then wash and rinse the blade, put a cap on the cup and there you are. Since I bought mine seven of my friends and neighbours have also bought one and everyone raves about it. Such a simple yet effective method of getting your quota of fruit and vegetables. We use frozen blueberries and raspberries which give the shakes a delicious coldness. Absolutely wonderful product, can't recommend it highly enough. Wish I had invented it!!!

The Wicked
The Wicked
Dvd

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressive, 5 April 2014
This review is from: The Wicked (Amazon Instant Video)
Overlong and average film. I was disappointed, having expected so much more and at least half a hour could easily have been shaved off.

Fly London Women's Pelia Dark Brown Wedge Sandal P500193004 7 UK
Fly London Women's Pelia Dark Brown Wedge Sandal P500193004 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Sandals, 11 Feb 2014
I have two pairs of Fly London boots and have been searching for a pair of sandals for a long time. I have problem and find it extremely difficult to get comfortable footwear. These sandals are fabulous - they are so comfy and the buckle front means you can adjust the width. They are high but extremely easy to walk in, feel cushiony to wear and look great. Fly London does it again, I am a huge fan.

Conditioner by L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Nourishing & Taming Conditioner 250ml
Offered by musk beauty shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous product!, 11 Dec 2013
I have very dry and fine hair and this is the best conditioner and also shampoo I have ever used. My hair always feels silky and soft and looks very shiny after washing, also I'm finding I don't have to wash my hair every day and it looks just as good the second day. Highly recommeded.

L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverRiche Nourishing & Flowing Conditioner 250ml
L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverRiche Nourishing & Flowing Conditioner 250ml
Offered by musk beauty shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous product!, 21 Nov 2013
I have tried many hair products over the years; I'm 56 and have very dry post-menopausal hair which isn't in great condition. This product however is amazing and has really changed the texture of my hair. I can't recommend it highly enough.

Cloudseller NEW iPhone 5/5S/5C CHARGER LEAD HIGH QUALITY USB DATA CABLE- 8 Pin - APPLE IPHONE 5/5S/5C, IPOD TOUCH 5 NANO 7 IPAD MINI
Offered by cloudseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely what it says on the box, 4 Nov 2013
Very good. Exactly what it said on the box. Arrived promptly, well packaged and easy to use. No problems with this whatsoever.