Profile for Jammyc > Reviews

Content by Jammyc

Jammyc (Cheshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Letraset ProMarker Set (12 colours + Free Blender) - 2013 Limited Edition Spring / Summer Colours

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Collection of Promarkers, 18 Feb. 2014
I have quite a few sets of the limited edition Promarkers now and not disappointed with these!
Lovely colours to add to the collection :)

Copic Sketch Marker Set (Pack of 36)
Copic Sketch Marker Set (Pack of 36)
Offered by LP SQUARE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Copic set for starters, 18 Feb. 2014
I had been toying with the idea of buying these COPIC pens for sometime since I had already started my collection of Promarkers.
I love these pens as much as I love my Promarkers and they can be used together to create the same effects.
Good choice of colours in the box, bit pricey but I can see why as they are good quality. These were at a good price when I bought them (just over a £100) but I very much doubt I would pay that for some more. I'll keep adding to my cheaper Promarker collection and use both :)

Colour Me Good: Cara Delevingne
Colour Me Good: Cara Delevingne
by Mel S. Elliott

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, DIFFERENT COLOURING BOOK, 18 Feb. 2014
Spotted this for my daughter who loves make-up, celebs and models.
The book contains images of Cara Delivingne and is great for colouring her clothes, hair and creating makeup looks.
This book is good if you like colouring with promarkers to get brilliant effects although the images are on both sides of page so remember ink will seep through.

Copic Set B Pastel Glitter Marker Pen (Pack of 12)
Copic Set B Pastel Glitter Marker Pen (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars OOOH GLITTERY :), 18 Feb. 2014
LOVE these pens! Great for adding sparkle to cards etc
Plenty of glitter effects - Good make - Not disappointed : )

Sistema Microwave Breakfast Bowl - 850 ml, Red/Clear
Sistema Microwave Breakfast Bowl - 850 ml, Red/Clear

4.0 out of 5 stars HANDY MICROWAVE BOWL, 18 Feb. 2014
I have the smaller soup/mug type bowl so thought I would try this bigger one for porridge. Very useful and prevents contents overflowing into microwave.
Like my purchase would order more from Sistema :)

Penny Black Rubber Stamp 3"X4"-Party Bus
Penny Black Rubber Stamp 3"X4"-Party Bus

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY STAMP, 5 Jun. 2013
Received this Penny Black stamp from Shawkins via Superfast delivery!!
Good price and lovely stamp. Looking forward to trying out my watercolour pencils on this and promarkers.
Will be good for layering too (decoupage) :)

Room
Room
by Emma Donoghue

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD READ, 23 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Room (Hardcover)
I found this a good read. A bit repetitive at first but once you read more and realise the jist of the story it was very good.
I've since passed this book on and few others have enjoyed it too. : )

SUCK UK Fire Bucket Ashtray
SUCK UK Fire Bucket Ashtray
Offered by CuteBitz Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT ON THE DESK FOR PENS!, 23 Feb. 2013
Love this item! I use mine on my desk to store all my pens / pencils etc.
Quite fitting as I work in Fire & Rescue. Love it!! : )

Karcher WV50 cordless window vac and Small Head head attachment
Karcher WV50 cordless window vac and Small Head head attachment

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, 23 Feb. 2013
I absolutely love my Karcher. It is one of the best, most useful items I have bought! I have well had my monies worth out of it already! From house windows, car windows, cupboards, wardrobes, bathroom tiles and my steel cooker hood .. its uses go on and on! Leaves surfaces sparkling and smear free and the smaller attachment is very useful for smaller transome windows.
I didn't buy the spray bottle / sponge with it, I use Stardrops and a microfibre cloth then my Karcher ... FANTASTIC!! : )

Meet Me At The Cupcake Café
Meet Me At The Cupcake Café
by Jenny Colgan

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE BOOKS, 23 Feb. 2013
Love this book - really enjoyed reading it ... in about 3 hours! No housework done!
If you like Cupcakes ... dream about running your own Cupcake Cafe and want a bit of romance thrown in with a few good friends then you should read this :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5