Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

AMELIORATE Skin Softening Bathing Powder 350 g
AMELIORATE Skin Softening Bathing Powder 350 g

1.0 out of 5 stars Sensitive skin disaster, 2 May 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My 3 year old has very sensitive skin and is prescribed Aveeno as oat based products have proved the best for her. She has a suspected paraffin allergy and the Aveeno bath oil has this in, so I was pleased to try this product. It smelt amazing and my hands are really soft after using it. However, as the photos show, it did not agree with her at all. Her skin is pretty good at the moment so I was surprised at how one bath caused this flare up. Back to coconut oil baths for us.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Playmobil 6110 City Action City Cleaning Recycling Truck
Playmobil 6110 City Action City Cleaning Recycling Truck

5.0 out of 5 stars We've never had a Playmobil set that hasn't been fantastic. This truck is no exception, 30 April 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
We've never had a Playmobil set that hasn't been fantastic. This truck is no exception.
The construction instructions were easy to follow- although I did break a nail inserting the inner part of the wheel into the rubber- very fiddly!
The recycling van is easy to push along (fyi the rubber tyres seemed to pick up a lot of debris. My daughter was playing with it on the kitchen floor and the wheels were full of crumbs at the end!)
The ability to attach the large wheelie bin to the can and then pull the lever to deposit the contents into the van has proved very popular. My 3 year old cannot clip the wheelie bin on herself yet but my 6 year old had no problems.
We love how all the Playmobil bits are interchangeable so the fire extinguisher and hats have been used with our playground set too.
My children love to play with my old fisher price figures from my childhood when visiting my parents (you know the little cylindrical people with heads?!) and I'm hoping for grandchildren to play with the Playmobil one day!

Igenix IG8311 2 Speed Jug Blender, 500 W, White
Igenix IG8311 2 Speed Jug Blender, 500 W, White

4.0 out of 5 stars It fits four portions in easily and blends to a REALLY smooth consistency- much better ..., 30 April 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I make a large four portion soup every Sunday which I previously have used a stick blender for. I'm always worried about scratching my non stick pan with it and have suffered the odd hot soup splash, so thought I would give this blender a go. I have been really impressed. It fits four portions in easily and blends to a REALLY smooth consistency- much better than my stick blender. It comes apart really easily and I have been cleaning it in the dishwasher with good results. My only complaint is the advice to not use it for more than 3 minutes at a time. I have definitely taken this advice as by the end of blending my soup there is a definite 'hot motor' kind of smell.

Panasonic MJ-L500SXC Slow Juicer with Frozen Sorbet Attachment, 150 W - Silver
Panasonic MJ-L500SXC Slow Juicer with Frozen Sorbet Attachment, 150 W - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars The juicing function is no more or less impressive than ..., 28 April 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The juicing function is no more or less impressive than any other juicer I've used/owned. BUT the sorbet function is fab!! We have used it loads for a healthy but feels treaty pudding.

The First Five Years: From birth to primary school, understand and encourage your child's development
by Dr. Philippa Kaye

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 17 April 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Some helpful information - BUT not enough info on each age group. The 3-4years chapter is tiny!

You And Me, Always: The No. 1 Bestseller
You And Me, Always: The No. 1 Bestseller
by Jill Mansell

5.0 out of 5 stars It kept me guessing until the end and I found myself torn between which male love interest to hope for, 2 April 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I couldn't put this down! An engaging book written in mansell's usual warm style.
It kept me guessing until the end and I found myself torn between which male love interest to hope for!
I love the way Mansell really ties up every loose end and rounds off her books with no questions unanswered.

Hape Market Checkout
Hape Market Checkout
Offered by It's A Wooden World

5.0 out of 5 stars Hape=quality, 26 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Hape Market Checkout (Toy)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
We first fell in love with Hape when our children were given a wooden Hape tea set. Two years on and they still adore it and it still looks new - such is the durable, quality of their products.
This shop is no different. Our children have had hours of fun from it and it is currently an Easter sweet shop/cafe.
It is well constructed and only took 10
Minutes to put together.
It is the perfect height for our 3 year old although our 6 year old knocks her head on the front (but not the back) of the awning.
The wooden accessories are fantastic and provide perfect role playing opportunities. The till (complete with money), card reader and scales complement the set perfectly. There is also a wooden stamper- we are not quite sure what that it supposed to be.
Our only
Complaint is the top shelf is a little narrow for the till. It regularly falls off during play. Luckily the till is so sturdy, it hasn't been damaged. Although I always worry it could cause damage if dropped on a toe!

Bing Phone
Bing Phone

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 25 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Bing Phone (Toy)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Really disappointing. We have owned many Fisher Price toys and equipment over the years and it has always been synonymous with good quality and learning-centric. This phone seems shoddy and poorly designed. Did Fisher Price get won over by it being a Bing thing, I wonder?!
The label is already looking scalloped round the edges. The buttons ALL DO THE SAME THING! No room for learning there. When it's on its base, you can barely here it.

Bing Padet's Shop Playset
Bing Padet's Shop Playset

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a Bing thing!, 15 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Bing Padet's Shop Playset (Toy)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My three year old - a huge Bing fan - was delighted with this toy. She played with it solidly for a good half an hour when she first got it. She acted out episodes she had seen and used phrases from the show. Very sweet!
It's quite sturdy so looks like it should last well.
The cash register is a popular feature but it's hard for little fingers to push it back in again once it's popped.
Compared to happy land I don't feel like you get much for your money - especially as elc regularly has 50% off. But for a Bing fan, it's a real hit. It's a Bing thing ;)

Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes - 10 Packs
Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes - 10 Packs
Offered by Groceries R US

2.0 out of 5 stars Rip so easily, 2 Mar. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These wet wipes rip so easily - sometimes even before I've managed to get a whole one out of the packet.
Nobody wants their wet wipe to break when they're wiping a pooey botty...I'm just sayin'.
I'll be sticking to Johnsons sensitive unperfumed wipes. Never let me down.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20