Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer
Top Reviewer Ranking: 922

Amazon Customer "i did"
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Revlon Lash Potion Mascara by Grow Luscious - Black, 10 ml
Revlon Lash Potion Mascara by Grow Luscious - Black, 10 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars A little clumpy, 27 Jan. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I'm a Clinique mascara girl - but at £17ish a pop I'm always keen to try cheaper alternatives.
This mascara was fine, but rather clumpy on my bottom, shorter lashes. I ended up messing around with wet wipes trying to sort it out.
Am I converted? Nope. 'Fraid not.

Philips Sonicare HX9361/67 DiamondClean Rechargeable Toothbrush Pink
Philips Sonicare HX9361/67 DiamondClean Rechargeable Toothbrush Pink

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toothbrush. Not convinced by the charging glass., 26 Jan. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have always used a standard Braun electric toothbrush so was interested to try a Philips. I have found there to be pros and cons of this toothbrush both of itself and in comparison to the Braun but the main question is:- does it clean better? I have to say, yes, I think it does. After 5 days my teeth have been feeling amazing. Really smooth and polished - like they do after a trip to the hygienist.

So pros:
The option to USB charge is really useful - especially when you're travelling.
The travel case is fab and very compact.
The four quadrant buzzing helps me to stay focussed and make sure all areas of my mouth are brushed.
I like the way it switches off when the particular programme has finished - I have been known to mindlessly brush my teeth and realise that probably 5 minutes have passed.

Cons
The instructions are sparse and are not very clear on the charging methods. I spent ages looking for a base charger to finally see some (not very clear) print explaining that not all models have this.
The toothbrush is way too long for the charging glass and liable to being knocked out.
It mentions in the instructions that it can be ticklish when you first use it. THEY ARE NOT WRONG! Although, you do get used to it.

Doozers - Meet The Pod Squad [DVD]
Doozers - Meet The Pod Squad [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars The animation is really nicely done and not like the jerky Barbie movies she ..., 23 Jan. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Our daughter loves this. The animation is really nicely done and not like the jerky Barbie movies she puts us through! A programme that we enjoy too is always a winner.

Pajanimals - Meet The Pajanimals [DVD]
Pajanimals - Meet The Pajanimals [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Jan. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My daughters age 2 and 5 love it!

Philips HR1863/01 Viva Collection Juicer, 2 Litre, 700 Watt, Brushed Aluminium
Philips HR1863/01 Viva Collection Juicer, 2 Litre, 700 Watt, Brushed Aluminium

5.0 out of 5 stars It is so simple to use and connects together easily and satisfyingly, 12 Jan. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
We have gone juice crazy! Apple juice, orange juice, carrot juice, nectarine juice, pomegranate juice and some mixtures.

It is so simple to use and connects together easily and satisfyingly, like a children's stacking toy.

It's really easy to clean (my last dabbling with a juicer was about 7 years ago and was only used once because of the epic clean-up job afterwards!) - not one minute, as it suggests, but a very manageable 5 minutes or so.

An excellent entry-level juicer. We are thoroughly converted.

Childs Farm hair & body wash in organic sweet orange 250ml
Childs Farm hair & body wash in organic sweet orange 250ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product - problematic design, 29 Dec. 2014
This is a fab product.

Both our children have seasonal eczema - at the moment their skin is like sand paper and comes up in a red rash at the hint of any perfumed or coloured product. As a result we use prescription emollient or very plain unscented products. These rarely have any lather and are rather lack lustre to use.

IN contrast, this hair and body wash is very mild. They had no problems with it at all. It is rich, oily and lathery and smells gorgeously orangey. A very welcome change.

However, the flip lid seems to have issues. By the time it arrived in its Amazon box, it had flipped open and about a fifth of the contentes had leaked out and was all over the packaging, bottle and paperwork.

NOCO Genius Boost UltraSafe GB30 Jump Starter 12 V Lithium
NOCO Genius Boost UltraSafe GB30 Jump Starter 12 V Lithium

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for camping or festivals, 25 Dec. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a very neat bit of kit. The box is very small and fits neatly into our glove box. Whilst we haven't yet needed to recharge our car battery,I feel confident that I could do so single handedly. It looks very straight forward. I have used it to charge my iphone when I was in a fix and it did so perfectly. This is going to be invaluable on a camping or festival trip, allowing us to keep our modern devices charged.

simplehuman Compact Sensor Pump, 222 ml - Brushed Nickel
simplehuman Compact Sensor Pump, 222 ml - Brushed Nickel

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 15 Dec. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
You know those items that you didn't know you needed but now you can't live without.... This is totally one of those.

PROS
1) It is so handy. The times that we have meat hands/nappy hands etc...and can now dispense soap without contaminating the dispenser.

2) It is really easy to keep clean.

3) It is very easy to adjust the amount of soap. Useful in a hard water area, like ours.

4) The sensor is really sensitive. It swipes brilliantly.

CONS
It feels wrong to charge it up near the computer. Soap...and keyboard....and sensor......Still, lovely not to have to worry about batteries.

I love it. The soap it comes with smells gorgeous too. I wasn't intending to buy Simplehuman refills but am sorely tempted. It smells like a spa hand soap.

TOMY Stack n Play Lighthouse
TOMY Stack n Play Lighthouse

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty average - needs louder speakers, 10 Dec. 2014
This review is from: TOMY Stack n Play Lighthouse (Toy)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
It's ok but the speaker is incredibly quiet - even when not immersed in water.
Our children like the way the lights come on when the lighthouse keeper comes on the top - good feedback. But in general it's nobody's favourite toy. in or out of the bath.

Clevamama Mattress Protector King Size 150 x 200 - Fitted
Clevamama Mattress Protector King Size 150 x 200 - Fitted

4.0 out of 5 stars not too sweaty!, 19 Nov. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
An extremely tight fit on our very deep mattress. A very taught sheet which is tricky to get on! However, it doesn't result in night sweats, like other waterproof sheets we have tried.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20