Profile for Ms. L. Hargreaves > Reviews

Swan Vitreous Enamel Black Grill Pan with Detachable Handle 38x25cm
Swan Vitreous Enamel Black Grill Pan with Detachable Handle 38x25cm
Offered by ramsdensdirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Grill Pan, 3 July 2012
As I have arthritis in my hands I cannot lift heavy items and the grill pan that came with my oven was far to heavy for me so I bought this one.
I find the pan just the right weight and size and you can get a fair bit of food on. You can take the handle off if you want too so I am very pleased with it

900mm x 200M HEAVY DUTY BROWN KRAFT PAPER ROLL 90gsm
900mm x 200M HEAVY DUTY BROWN KRAFT PAPER ROLL 90gsm
Offered by Pack King Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brown Paper, 3 July 2012
The paper is very strong so I am pleased with the quality. The only negative I have is the roll is very heavy to lift

6ft Lightweight Pair Telescopic Wheelchair Ramps 600lbs Safe Weight Limit
6ft Lightweight Pair Telescopic Wheelchair Ramps 600lbs Safe Weight Limit
Offered by The Ramp Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Wheelchair Ramps, 3 July 2012
I needed some ramps as I will be getting an electric powerchair soon which I know I cannot lift into the boot of my car so I decided to buy these beforehand to test out if I could cope with them.
The ramps are very easy to open and close and not to heavy for me and an added bonus is they come in a zip up bag to keep them tidy.
I had hired a powerchair so I decided to see if I could get the chair into the car without my fathers help. I mangaed to get the chair up the ramps to the last bit but then I struggled, I found the ramps moved slightly and my father had to take over putting the chair into the boot. My father finds them very easy to use and says there a lot better than trying to lift the chair however for me the disabled person I struggled so I will be purchasing a wheelchair hoist which will be better for me.
The ramps can also be used on steps etc.

Decrescent Universal Weighted Beanbag Dashboard Friction Mount for GPS/Mobile Device - Black
Offered by Decrescent

5.0 out of 5 stars Sat Nav mat, 25 Jun. 2012
The weighted beanbag is great for my sat nav as it stays put on dashboard wherever you place it and by using this it doesn't leave the tell tale ring on your windscreen that the suction cup does.
I like it so much that I have ordered a second one as a present.

Omron HN288 Digital Personal Scale
Omron HN288 Digital Personal Scale

5.0 out of 5 stars Digital scales, 30 May 2012
I love these scales as they are very slim and fit in well with any bathroom scheme. I find they weigh very accurate and even weigh in less than half pounds so the slightest weight loss will show.

Omega Toilet Roll Holder
Omega Toilet Roll Holder
Offered by Ur Choice

4.0 out of 5 stars Toilet roll holder, 22 April 2012
This review is from: Omega Toilet Roll Holder
The toilet roll holder is very good value for money. Much better than I expected and looks great in my bathroom

Bright 7w 300 lumen LED Flash light torch lamp including 3 AAA batteries - customer reviews say it is AMAZING as it really is very bright, small and compact.
Offered by Biggest Discount Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Torch, 9 Mar. 2012
This is one of the brightest torches I have ever bought. To say its so small you wouldn't imagine how much light comes out of it. I will be buying more of these.

Frame Company Chelsea Range Gold Picture Photo Frame With White Mount
Frame Company Chelsea Range Gold Picture Photo Frame With White Mount

5.0 out of 5 stars Photo Frames, 9 Mar. 2012
I bought 4 of these frames and was very pleased with them. They are very good value for money and show off my photos great

OXO Good Grips Flexible Vegetable Brush
OXO Good Grips Flexible Vegetable Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars Vegetable brush, 9 Mar. 2012
Brilliant little brush I wouldn't be without it. It cleans all vegatables great and is easy to grip. After use just rinse under tap and its back to new

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Syndol Headache tablets, 6 Nov. 2011
These tablets work very well on my very severe headaches. I have tried numerous others including prescription drugs and none has worked as well as these. Beware though they knock you out so make sure you don't take them if you are going to drive.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13