Profile for Born2Shop > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
OtterBox Defender Series Cover for iPhone 5S - Black
OtterBox Defender Series Cover for iPhone 5S - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Kevin proof..., 15 Oct. 2015
Tough and durable and great quality! This was the only case I'd entrust to my step son given his previous record of breaking phones! Having shelled out in an iPhone I was determined to get a case that could survive the general abuse a teenager seems able to dish out on a phone!!

JETech® Gold Slim-Fit iPad Smart Cover Case for Apple iPad 2 iPad 3 iPad 4 (2014 Version with Built-in Stand and Front/Back Protection and Built-In Magnet for Sleep/Wake Feature) (iPad 2/3/4, Dark Grey)
Offered by JEDirect UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Better to spend a little more..., 15 Oct. 2015
Works ok but is very cheap for a reason... One good knock (my son dropped it) and the plastic at the edge snapped rendering it useless. I had a similar case before that worked much better - I found the cover didn't stay flat on the iPad and the magnets didn't work that well.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 17, 2015 2:33 AM BST

Bessmate™ 2 Meters Underwater Waterproof Shockproof SnowProof DustProof Durable Full Sealed Protection Case Cover with Viewing Kickstand Fingerprint Recognition Touch ID for iPhone 6 (Black)
Offered by Lanshion -uk

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid and reliable, 15 Oct. 2015
Good solid case that has survived a few drops and a wet camping trip! Works well and for the price is an excellent way to preserve an expensive phone!

Belkin Wireless AC1200 Dual Band Router DSL (Cable Line)
Belkin Wireless AC1200 Dual Band Router DSL (Cable Line)

1.0 out of 5 stars Never buying Belkin again, 15 Oct. 2015
Abysmal router - it constantly drops its connection and seems to have a terrible standard setting where it communicates with belkins DNS servers to check it's still connected - unfortunately these had an outage for several hours leaving me with no internet connection until I changed to make it point to googles DNS servers. I have kept it because it's marginally better than the free router I got with my broadband but when I can afford to replace it with something else it's going straight in the bin - I'd be embarrassed to give it away! My first and last Belkin router...

Fulton Huntsman Umbrella Black
Fulton Huntsman Umbrella Black
Offered by Toys and Interiors

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Umbrella!, 7 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Fulton Huntsman Umbrella (Apparel)
A good quality umbrella as you would hope to get from Fulton. Whilst not used in gale force winds, it has survived some pretty blustery days! My only complaint is the wooden handle can be a little slippery, and I would have preferred it to be a bit darker wood... I had wanted a robust umbrella and not a golfing brolley so all in all this fitted the bill nicely.

Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 - UK layout
Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 - UK layout
Offered by DNG Trading

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit small for fat fingers!, 7 Sept. 2015
The keyboard is OK although a few of the keys are in strange places and slightly small. Once you get used to using it it is OK with good battery life and range, but I do prefer a "proper" full size keyboard.

HooToo TripMate
HooToo TripMate

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic in Car Entertainment, 7 Sept. 2015
This review is from: HooToo TripMate (App)
I brought this to create a "wireless" and disc-less video system in my car to entertain my kids on our frequent long journeys. Having spent years fighting with DVD players, skipping and scratched discs on long journeys I thought why can't I recreate what I have at home in the car and stream these. The HooToo seemed like the right product and has performed flawlessly - providing two (or more) streams to tablets from a portable hard drive on several long journeys. Used like this I can get 5-6 hours without it being plugged in.

The ability to use it to charge devices when out and about or that it can also create a local hotspot is a bonus for me really.

Note: to use in the car I added 2 cheap 10" android tablets with headrest mounts. All in all it cost marginally more than an average 9" twin screen DVD system but is way more flexible!

Koolertron HD Game Capture - 1080p HD Video by HDMI or YPBPR Capture Gaming Footage Live

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple to use and effective, 7 Sept. 2015
Very straight forward to use. I needed a splitter to take an output from my FreeSat box. The files are not well compressed but good compression can be achieved afterwards reprocessing the files on a PC.

UK-Cherry® Apple IPad Air 2 (IPad 6. Generation) Case,Apple IPad Air 2 Protective Sleeve,Apple IPad Air 2 Cover,2016 New Fashion Painted Patterns Flip PU Leather Case with Soft TPU bracket for Apple IPad Air 2 Tablet PC
Offered by UK-Cherry

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money., 7 Sept. 2015
For the price the item is very good. My daughter is made up to have a frozen case for her iPad mini. The case works reasonably well - its not great for standing the device up as it relies on friction of the lining, but its good enough for what I needed it for! It seems reasonably robust and well made.

TeckNet® M002 Nano Wireless Mouse,6 Buttons,18 Month Battery Life,2000 DPI 3 Adjustment Levels-Grey
Offered by Hippidion.Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 21 Jun. 2015
I've only had this a couple of weeks and it works a treat (model: black/grey with orange side buttons).

It looks and feels better quality than the price would suggest and works flawlessly with my Win7 laptop.

Other reviewers have complained about battery life - I always switch off when not in use and have had no issues yet but will update this review if I do have problems.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4