Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Stoke on Trent)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Thread zapper TZ1200
Thread zapper TZ1200
Offered by G J Beads
Price: 20.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but not fabulous, 22 April 2014
It's a bit hit and miss, but when it works it's great but having to take the battery cover off repeatedly to make it work is a little annoying

Palm and Pond Mei Tai With Hood & Pocket - Bright Multi Spots
Palm and Pond Mei Tai With Hood & Pocket - Bright Multi Spots
Offered by Daisybabyshop
Price: 29.44

4.0 out of 5 stars easy to pop in to a bag or the car, 2 Jan 2014
My push chair is heavy and wide so having a sling in the car is great for when I know I'm going in to shops that are not pushchair friendly or walking to the children's centre it's easy to put on, the pocket is big enough for a nappy, wipes, keys phone and a small purse, the only issue I have is the zip it's not very heavy duty,I have a ring sling from palm and pond and the zip on that has broken after only 5 months use so I'm going to replace both with something stronger

Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi [Previous Generation]

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for mums who are nursing!, 21 Jun 2013
I've just had my second baby and this is a sanity saver, while nursing as long as I've got a finger to tap the screen I can read easily and during the night time feeds it comes in to it's own my husband falls asleep and I know he's not disturbed. It's great for dealing with insomnia for the same reasons no one is disturbed.

Potette Plus Reusable Potty Liner - Blue
Potette Plus Reusable Potty Liner - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Good alternative to th plastic bag liners, 31 July 2012
As this liner is flexible it is easy to transport, I did not want to buy the disposable liners due to the sheer cost,so I've cut up bed mas to put in the bottom to adsorb any liquid and use a nappy bag like a glove to empty it if you are nowhere near a loo - if you've got dogs this will be nothing new!! my son is a bit contrary and sometimes with accept the potette as a trainer seat and other times will ony use it as a traditional potty. I've also used it as a wash bowl at the swimming pool as he's scared of the showers, I filled it with water and boddy wash and he happily soaped himself down - so a very versitile item.

Hedstrom Junior Trampoline
Hedstrom Junior Trampoline
Price: 17.73

5.0 out of 5 stars one very bouncy happy 2 year old, 31 July 2012
This review is from: Hedstrom Junior Trampoline (Toy)
I was a little concerned about how easy it would be to put together, but it was a breeeze I did it on my own before breakfast took me no more than half an hour, and thats with a toddler butting in. the product is well finished and sturdy, one piece of advice I would give if putting it together on your own is - there is a small metal peice that joins the bungee cord together if you put this on one end of the bungee when threading the cord it will free up one of your hands thus making it easy to put together on your own. My son loves his tramypeen as he calls it and even tries to sleep on it too!

Creative Thistle Blocks 108 Pieces
Creative Thistle Blocks 108 Pieces
Offered by Midco Toys Ltd
Price: 14.91

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy - just watch the really small bits with young children, 3 July 2011
These stick well together, cheap mans version of Stickle Bricks which are way too expensive, my only niggle is there are some very small bits - about 1 1/2cm square which you will need to watch any child with - we've taken the very small bits out and our son loves to put the bricks together and pull them apart - he's too young to build anything recognisable yet but he'll get there

AutoUseful - Universal Comfort Cushion
AutoUseful - Universal Comfort Cushion

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really noticed any benefit since using this cushion, 3 July 2011
Not a big fan, it's not really made an impact would be better to have a thin layer of memory foam in to actually be useful. the interior of the cushion is a soft plastic honeycomb. You will find you gey a warm bum from sitting on this for any length of time but I think it's down to the synthetic fibres of the cover.

7dayshop Back Support Cushion for Car/Auto Use
7dayshop Back Support Cushion for Car/Auto Use

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to poistion and helping stop me from slouching, 3 July 2011
For those of us with a recurring back problem this cushion is great, It's forcing me not to slouch and creating a straighter position for my back and reducing the instances of back ache. It's easy to postition and easy to adjust to your cars seating type and width of back as the wedges can be moved in and out on velcro staps. Just pop the elastic loop over your head rest and adjust the length to suit, this can be removed if not required as can the fixing straps at the bottom by the lumbar wedges they also velcro on and off. The only thing I have to remember when I get in to the car is to hold on to the door side edge or it folds over and I end up with a wedge in the wrong place but this is due to the shape of my car seat prohibiting the use of the lower fixing straps and no fault of the product.

Traditional Garden Games Adventure Tent
Traditional Garden Games Adventure Tent
Price: 19.70

3.0 out of 5 stars let down by poor construction., 3 July 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
When the tent arrived I had to sew one of the sleaves that holds the poles in place back on to the tent it had not been sew in properly in the first place, this is very poor, and being handy with a needle and thread it was quicker to fix it than send it back. There needs to be more quality control at the factory as it was very obvious to me that the fabric was not stitched in place. The tent is very light - I had to poke holes in the ground sheet and use spare tent pegs to stop it from blowing away in the lightest of breezes. Also the hole that the tunnel goes through is too high off the ground I can see the fabric tearing at some point when my son sits on the edge, it needs to be ground level not 3 inches off the ground. Having said all this my son loves the tunnel and tent and is taking great joy in taking his teddy, with dog following close behind!!, on trips through the tunnel but he's not yet worked out that standing up halfway along does not work and throws a wobbly he's only 15 months!!

Carpoint 2510024 'Daisy' Steering Wheel Cover
Carpoint 2510024 'Daisy' Steering Wheel Cover
Offered by EuroCarParts
Price: 5.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Subtle, 7 Jun 2011
Got this this morning, the daisy design is very suble and stitched on so won't rub off and very easy to fit on to the steering wheel, it feels very comfortable when driving and looks good. Should help in hot weather to stop the wheel from burning my hand - same there is not a cover for the gear lever!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 24, 2011 5:21 PM BST