Profile for Tina > Reviews

Breakthrough
Breakthrough
by Enki Bilal

4.0 out of 5 stars Dont expect a Bilal Novel, 16 Mar 2014
This review is from: Breakthrough (Paperback)
Honestly I was first very disappointed to find just two paintings, which are almost the same, from Enki Bilal in that book. Though I have known it is made in collaboration with other writers I expected at least one full graphic story of Bilal; he is mentioned as the first in the lining of the writers - I am working with food and there it is common sense that the first item mentioned in the list of content is that one to be found most. I felt a little bit cheated but to be fair that book still contains great graphic stories about an extra ordinary historic event. I have lived in that time in Berlin and some paintings came so close to my memories that I was almost in tears. The most touching novel for me is that from Milo Manara, which made me give four stars instead of three.

ESPRIT 103EJ2F014 Men's Shirt Cinder Blue XX-Large
ESPRIT 103EJ2F014 Men's Shirt Cinder Blue XX-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 17 Jan 2014
very good quality for a very good price; it is made of fine but very warm wool and the design is unique. Thank you.

Screen Protector For Samsung S7500 Galaxy Ace Plus / Pack of 5
Screen Protector For Samsung S7500 Galaxy Ace Plus / Pack of 5
Offered by Bling My Fone
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Alright, 2 Jan 2013
Its a bit too large but I've cut off a little strip with a very sharp knife and it does the job. good value for the price.

Vinyl Record Bowl - Large
Vinyl Record Bowl - Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present, 2 Jan 2013
Great idea for recycling and a nice present. Though you are not supposed to store food in the bowl it can be filled with wrapped sweets. Best innovation of the year in my eyes.

Vinyl Coasters - Pack Of 6
Vinyl Coasters - Pack Of 6
Offered by mega-merchandise
Price: 12.51

This review is from: Vinyl Coasters - Pack Of 6
Great idea for recycling and the coasters are nice party presents. I would recommend that idea to friends but honestly this is my present this year for the birthdays. I will order more of them over the year.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present, 2 Jan 2013
Great idea for recycling. Almost too nice to use. Would be good if the bowls could also be used for food. It is a nice little present. I will recommend to friends.

Hell Bunny ELISA COAT red/black M
Hell Bunny ELISA COAT red/black M
Offered by MIK funshopping

4.0 out of 5 stars Hell Bunny ELISA COAT red/black M, 15 Feb 2012
My favorite coat. Great design and material. Super warm and cosy. I had to put some work into it, adjusting the opening buttons, which required to adjust the zip as well. And the hood is huge but thats easy to fix. This coat is the money and work worthwhile. First time out in it we had minus six degrees and I still had warm legs and didn't need to carry an extra cardigan or scarf or ear muffs (by the way I removed the silly ears and bows and made a pair of ear muffs). It could do with an inside pocket. But I love it!