Profile for HayMAC > Reviews

HayMAC

Tippitoes Narrow Swing Shut Safety Gate
Tippitoes Narrow Swing Shut Safety Gate

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 6 July 2014
Initially, it's probably important to set the scene. The youngest of my three children is 18 months old and seems to have acquired an impressive primate gene of sorts, which has meant he is entirely capable of scaling stairs, chairs, tables, cots and some walls with surprising dexterity.

Needless to say we thought it futile buying any sort of gate, knowing he'd swing up, complete a front pike full twist over the top, with an effortlessly graceful landing, worthy of an Olympic gymnast, all the while grinning to himself knowing he's scared us witless.

Anyway, to stop the tutting of visiting relatives who thought our little angel only capable of not allowing butter to melt and pulling at heart strings, we bought one of these, fixed it to his bedroom doorframe, and admittedly were impressed at a decent bit of kit! Could have done without drilling holes, Handy Andy I am not, but it's sturdy, adjustable and good value for money.

It's just a shame we use it as a third line of defence after the straight jacket and cot.... Highly recommended!!

Skip Hop Zoo Lunchies Dinosaur
Skip Hop Zoo Lunchies Dinosaur

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lunch bag, 5 Aug 2013
We bought this to put our sons baby food in when we are out and about. It has a very handy clip so we can attach it to the pushchair. The quality is excellent and the design is great too.

Green Dinosaur Huggle Buddy Toy Pet & Pillow all in One as seen on PITCH TV + FREE DELIVERY!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for dinosaur lovers, 5 Aug 2013
We bought this for our son who was five at the time. He loves it. The quality is great and the material is very soft. Very happy with this.

Budkins Budkins Twinkle Tower
Budkins Budkins Twinkle Tower
Offered by Squibbly Biskit

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 5 Aug 2013
We bought this as a Christmas present for our daughter and she loves it. We had seen it in a shop but they were out of stock when we went back, pleased we found it on amazon. The quality is amazing and it looks great in our daughters bedroom.

Quadra senior gymsac in navy
Quadra senior gymsac in navy
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good PE bags, 5 Aug 2013
This review is from: Quadra senior gymsac (Apparel)
These bags are great to put school PE kit into. Simple durable design in great colours. Very good price too.

Dinosaur Encyclopedia (First Reference)
Dinosaur Encyclopedia (First Reference)
by Dorling Kindersley

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for a boy who love dinosaurs, 5 Aug 2013
Bought this for my 6 year old son who is mad about dinosaurs. He loves reading this book and enjoys telling me the names of the dinosaurs and if they are meat eaters or plant eaters.

Animal Encyclopedia (First Reference)
Animal Encyclopedia (First Reference)
by Dorling Kindersley

5.0 out of 5 stars My children love it, 5 Aug 2013
Bought this for my 6 year old son and 8 year old daughter and they find it very useful. They love to read about animals and this book is full of facts.

Skip Hop Zoo Pack Dinosaur
Skip Hop Zoo Pack Dinosaur

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Skip Hop, 5 Aug 2013
I bought this just after my son was born last November to use a change bag. It has been great. Love the design and the quality is fantastic. My 6 year old boy wants one too. I have also bought the matching lunch bag which looks great with the bag. I have just bought the zebra backpack too. You will not be disappointed with these bags.

Fisher Price Temperature Change Bath Mat (Multi-Coloured)
Fisher Price Temperature Change Bath Mat (Multi-Coloured)
Offered by Home & Nursery

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bath mat, 5 Aug 2013
This is a great bath mat. My son loves to touch the fish while having his bath. The mat sticks well to the bath and my boy doesn't slip. Only downside is the 'too hot' indicator doesn't really work so I use a Bath thermometer instead.

Stephen Joseph Boys 2-7 Sidekick Backpack, Monkey, One Size
Stephen Joseph Boys 2-7 Sidekick Backpack, Monkey, One Size
Offered by The Traditional Toy Box

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 5 Aug 2013
This review is from: Stephen Joseph Sidekicks (Apparel)
I had to send this bag back as there was a mark on the monkeys face and the front zip was faulty. The quality of this bag is poor. Amazon were very quick to refund me.