Profile for Ms. K. Mills > Reviews

Fusion: The New Way of Marketing
by David Taylor
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you need to know in simple terms, 16 Jun 2011
I work for a small family run business and getting our heads around online marketing has been tricky to say the least. Being the youngest I get to deal with all the social networking and boosting our website up the Google rankings, not an easy task when you've not a clue where to start! There is the option of paying a clever online marketing company to take care of all that 'techy' stuff but let's face it, in a recession who can afford to pay a specialist.

So I got my hands on a copy of Fusion: the New Way of Marketing and so far it's making perfect sense. I love the lay out, I can skip to a section very easily with the bold headers to guide the way. It's inspiring actually and it has enthused me to make more of an effort with our social networking and blogs. This book serves as a reminder that you have to work for your position as an online retailer.

The best thing about it is that it offers a range of ideas that are free. Yes, free online marketing tools. No company has any excuse to sit around moping about the recession when you can get a copy of this book and make a difference without spending another penny.

If you can't get your head around online marketing this book is great.
If you have got your head around online marketing take a look at it from another angle.

GEM Camera Case for Sony DSC-H20
GEM Camera Case for Sony DSC-H20

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 19 Jan 2010
Nice little pocket inside top flap of case, big enough for memory card. Padded zippy pocket in front of case. Level of padding is good. Opional shoulder strap feels quite strong. In general quite sturdy. Not blue/lilac as in picture but dark grey. Bigger than expected. Not top quality but good for price.