Profile for Nicole > Reviews

Content by Nicole

Nicole

New Ladies Shoulder Tote Handbags Faux Leather Hobo Women's CrossBody Bags Purse (Black Buckle Smile)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, 12 May 2014
It's a great look-a-like bag to the celine one, it's got a decent amount of space. I love the compartment, the ONLY thing that made me dislike this bag, was the zip. It broke but I'm trying to fix it - it was probably because of all my school books, but it's such a great bag!

JUMP SUEDE HEEL GRIPS
JUMP SUEDE HEEL GRIPS
Offered by Enem Store

5.0 out of 5 stars PROM SHOES!, 12 May 2014
I received this item today, I ordered two packs. I have my prom coming up in a month and I wanted to buy my dress, shoes etc early so that I didn't have to worry about buying them during the month of my exams. So I went to Forever 21 to buy some shoes but THEY DIDN'T HAVE MY SIZE! :( So I went for a full next size up (I'd rather have my shoes big than too small), and obviously they were a bit big. So I ordered these grips. So far they are really comfy, padded, and amazing - the suede is nice and soft., I stuck two of the pads on top of each other (because my shoes are a bit big) and now I can walk comfortably/confidently without having to worry about my shoes falling off and making an embarrassment of myself on my prom night!
ALSO THEY ARE AMAZINGLY PRICED!
5 star from me - so far!

Fashion Silicone Golden Crystal Stone Quartz Ladies Jelly Wrist Watch White
Fashion Silicone Golden Crystal Stone Quartz Ladies Jelly Wrist Watch White
Offered by Fly Service

5.0 out of 5 stars WEAR IT EVERYDAY, 26 Feb. 2014
Great quality watch, it looks very expensive and I've received lots of compliments from wearing this! It works amazingly well! I also ordered a blue one :D

5 In 1 Heated Body Face Beauty Skin Care Cleaning Brush SPA Facial Massager
5 In 1 Heated Body Face Beauty Skin Care Cleaning Brush SPA Facial Massager
Offered by Universal Color

4.0 out of 5 stars I USE THIS EVERYDAY, 26 Feb. 2014
I love this product, it really cleans my skin and gets off extra make-up that I may have had on my face, I do see amazing results. The quality is about four stars as I had some trouble with putting the battery in because the metal inside was not pushed in properly. Other than that, I love this, I use the brush head, as it's my favourite. I haven't tried out the other heads, but the massaging one isn't all that.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 26 Feb. 2014
I'm a huge fan of EOS lipbalms, they're truly amazing, however the scents weren't exactly how I imagined...
The mint scent was actually mint, but the vanilla and pomegranate raspberry didn't exactly smell like their names...My favourite is pomegranate raspberry - it's my favourite scent out of all of them!

Purple 3M METERS USB DATA SYNC CHARGER CABLE LEAD FOR IPhone 4 4S 3G 3GS IPod IPad
Offered by crazy4fones

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 26 Feb. 2014
I bought this because my iPhone charger looked like it was going to break, and this charger works perfectly well! I've been using it for about over a month now and nothing bad has happened and it charges my phone really well. It's also a great length - way better than the 10cm (literally) iPhone charger!
I do not regret buying this, I would recommend this to ANYONE! It's a fantastic price too!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful product!, 12 Jan. 2014
This product came a few days earlier than the expected date which was really good! The palette was packaged safely in bubble wrap and when I opened the packaging none of the eyeshadows had broken - which is really good! The colours in the palette are very pigmented and beautiful - there's a wide variety! I have been using these eyeshadows everyday and it is by far my favourite palette. Not to mention that there are quite a few Mac dupes in this palette! I really do love this product!