Profile for Andrew > Reviews

Content by Andrew

Andrew

Page: 1 | 2
Ultra Pro 4" x 6" Soft Sleeves (100)
Ultra Pro 4" x 6" Soft Sleeves (100)
Offered by tradingcardsuppliesuk

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product 6x4 pocket photos for safety and clean, 3 Oct. 2014
I bought this product Ultra pro 6x4 soft sleeves 100 for my old photos for protect and safety from damaged, dirty or fingerprint mark because its easy keep in clean and no mark and also its good size and fit.

Kylie Minogue / Impossible Princess
Kylie Minogue / Impossible Princess
Offered by encorerecords

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Kylie Minogue, 3 Oct. 2014
Simple to say I love Kylie Minogue and love her songs in 90s when I was a teenager and enjoy to listen her music again.

Suit Direct Racing Green Plain Herringbone Shirt - Classic Regular Fit Formal Shirts Double Cuff White 14.5

5.0 out of 5 stars a lovely white shirt, 3 Oct. 2014
I bought Racing Green Plain Herringbone shirt for events and party. The plain white herringbone shirt is a lovely fabric and cut away collar shaped looks smart and crisp. I am pleased to bought that shirt with regular fit (not slim-fit) for a little bit more roomy for my waist and comfortable, not too baggy, just a good fit for my upper body shape. I put my shirt in the wardrobe and safety for wear them on again for special events and job interviews.

Set of 3 Sugarcraft Veined Ivy Maple Leaf Plunger Cutters
Set of 3 Sugarcraft Veined Ivy Maple Leaf Plunger Cutters
Offered by Liroyal

3.0 out of 5 stars A lovely product but please put in the small box for safety from damage., 3 Oct. 2014
I received set of 3 Sugarcraft veined ivy maple leaf plunger cutter from the post was a bit late arrive. I am disappointed that the letter was crushed and should be in the small box for more protect from broken or damaged. One of them a large maple leaf cutter's tube or plunger is broken so I have tried to fix them on as it was ok, a bit wobbly. I made ivy maple leafs on icing roll/ sugar paste and it looks lovely shaped and veined leafs make look like a real.

Kitchen Craft 7 Leaf Shaped Cutters With Metal Storage Tin
Kitchen Craft 7 Leaf Shaped Cutters With Metal Storage Tin

4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely autumn leaf cutters, 3 Oct. 2014
I used to make that autumn leafs shaped cutters for the cakes and cupcakes and easy to press the icing roll and shortbreads. I like it and pleased to bought that product because not many bakeware shop don't have those autumn leafs cutter like that. So lucky I bought it and keep it for use it again and again.

Mens Dark Blue Jack & Jones Jeans Crane Designer Zip Up Sweat Top Size S
Mens Dark Blue Jack & Jones Jeans Crane Designer Zip Up Sweat Top Size S

4.0 out of 5 stars Great outfit!, 3 Oct. 2014
I really like dark blue Jack and Jones zip up top up and great size fit on my upper body shape. I wear them on very often for activity and outdoor, I like it.

Cafe Del Mar - Terrace Mix
Cafe Del Mar - Terrace Mix

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant music, 3 Oct. 2014
I love it, Café del Mar Terrace mix is really good music with mixed beat and chillout, this is one of my favourite music. Thump up!

Racing Green Plain Poplin Shirt - Classic Regular Fit Formal Shirt PALE BLUE, 14.5

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent and smart shirt, 16 Mar. 2014
I am pleased that I bought this new formal shirt with design regular fit for events and interviews. They have good material, nice colour blue like brand new and the collar is very nice crisp and comfortable. I prefer design regular fit shirt to slim fit design shirt because more room around my waist and comfortable to move, make me look slim, not too baggy or tight. Slim fit design shirt does not fit my upper body shape so I'm happy to bought them for the right size of regular fit design shirt. They posted me quite quickly and good time. I hope they will make some more regular fit design shirt in the future then I will be happy to buy them again.

Waxed Candle Wicks for Container Candles 70/80mm diameter PCW22
Waxed Candle Wicks for Container Candles 70/80mm diameter PCW22

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good wick and made from British, 15 Mar. 2014
I bought candle wicks for making my own candle wax reuse and recycle when my yankee candles wick ran out and I thought I can make all old yankee candles together goes into an empty jar and filled it up with a new wick again and leave them for dry about an hour and then lit the light on the candle again. I don't like waste of candles and save me some money to buying yankee candles because they are expensive but gorgeous candles. I love candles. Candle Wicks is good size of 70/80mm diameter for medium and large jar and made by British. If you make candle in a small jar then you will need to buy other small size of candle wicks.
I would buy them again in the future when my candle wicks ran out and any left over candle wax then I will make them reuse and recycle again.

Raincloud [CD 1]
Raincloud [CD 1]
Offered by Giant Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Lighthouse Family, 13 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Raincloud [CD 1] (Audio CD)
I always buy Lighthouse Family because of their music is so good rhythm of beat and lovely song, happy to hear both chill and a little happy dancing on my own at home. Happy to bought it and love them!

If you love Lighthouse Family's music then go for it and buy it! :o)

Page: 1 | 2