Profile for bobby Nixon > Reviews

Content by bobby Nixon

bobby Nixon "Bobby" (Falkirk, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Heel balm - 70g moisturising cream for dry, cracked heels
Heel balm - 70g moisturising cream for dry, cracked heels
Offered by BargainShop_London
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars HEEL BALM MOISTURISING CREAM FOR DRY CRACKED HEELS, 27 Mar 2014
Again I bought this product for my wife who had been suffering from cracked hels for some time, so, t say she was highly delighted with this product would again be an understatement! So once again the fact that she was very happy with the product, in turn makes me happy I bought it since it seems to do the job very well indeed!

Olay SPF 15 Essentials Complete Care Moisturiser Daily UV Fluid
Olay SPF 15 Essentials Complete Care Moisturiser Daily UV Fluid
Offered by O.P Healthcare
Price: 11.06

5.0 out of 5 stars OLAY COMPLETE CARE FLUID, 27 Mar 2014
I bought this product for my wife, who, I must say was highly delighted with this product! So te fact that she was highly pleased with it. in turn, makes me highly pleased I bought it for her!

Wrangler Pittsboro Boot Cut Men's Jeans Worn Broke W33INxL32IN
Wrangler Pittsboro Boot Cut Men's Jeans Worn Broke W33INxL32IN
Price: 32.50

4.0 out of 5 stars WEANGLER BOOT CUT JEANS, 27 Mar 2014
I HAD BEEN LOOKING FOR A GOOD PAIR OF BOOT CUT jEANS" for some time, however they were usually too expensive for my meager budget, until Amazon found these for me and put them in my recommendations! To say I was highly pleased at getting a pair I could afford would be an understatement, since, I am delighted with both the fit and the price of these Wrangler Jeans! Thank you Amazon!!

6 x Clear LCD Screen Protectors for Sandisk Sansa Clip+ (Plus) - Anti-Scratch Guards Display Savers
Offered by Membrane Store
Price: 2.45

4.0 out of 5 stars 6 X CLEAR LCD SCREEN PROTECTORS FOR SANSA CLIP+, 27 Mar 2014
Hving recently bought one of these little MP3 players I thought it to be a good idea to buy these screen protectors since I like to keep screens nice and clean which these do very well indeed! Definitely a good purchase!

Carpenters Gold
Carpenters Gold
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars CARPENTERS GOLD, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: Carpenters Gold (MP3 Download)
It's been so many years since I last heard any of the tracks on this album, the first track bringing a tear to my eye! The production alone on this excellent album is worth buying if only for the production alone which is absolutely superb!! All or most of the tracks bring back so many good memories to me too, I'm just glad I was around when these tracks were first released, way back in the day! So to music lovers anywhere if you wish to hear what I believe is fantastic music? this album is a must for anyone's collection!

Veni-Dog - 100% Natural Pure Venison Meat Chew Sticks - 100g (6 Sticks)
Veni-Dog - 100% Natural Pure Venison Meat Chew Sticks - 100g (6 Sticks)
Offered by Cambridge Pet Store
Price: 5.30

5.0 out of 5 stars VENI-DOG 100& NATURAL VENISON MEAT CHEW STICKS, 19 Mar 2014
Obviously I cant speak for myself but my dog just loves these 100% pure venison meat chews! he even kows I have then, although I don't think he can smell them, he seems to know by the rustle of the packaging! No joke!!

BIRUGEAR Smoke Silicone Skin Rubber Soft Cover Case with Belt Clip for SanDisk Sansa Clip+

4.0 out of 5 stars BRUGEAR smoke silicone skin rubber soft cover case with belt clip, 19 Mar 2014
Having recently bought a "SANSA CLIP+ MP3" player I was delighted when this little case popped up in my recommendations, and I'm glad I did, it fits the mp3 player like a glove keeping nice and clean whilst at the same time adding a bit more shock protection, definitely a good buy which I would recommend to others who may also have one of these mp3 players! Can't wait for the black one to come back into stock too!

Gravity [Blu-ray] [2013] [Region Free]
Gravity [Blu-ray] [2013] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ George Clooney
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GRAVITY BLU-RAY DVD, 19 Mar 2014
35 minutes into this movie I realised I was sitting on the edge of my seat, fists clenched, chest tight and breathing hard! A brilliant movie as far as I'm concerned but I could be biased since I am an out and out sci-fi fan! However for me that doesn't take away the fact that I believe THAT "GRAVITY" is definitely a great movie which I will probably watch time and time again!

Woly Suede Brush
Woly Suede Brush
Offered by Divine Trash
Price: 4.10

5.0 out of 5 stars WOLY SUEDE BRUSH, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Woly Suede Brush
Definitely a good suede brush, which I used on several pairs of suede boots as soon as they arrived and was delighted with the results achieved! I would not hesitate in giving this brush my highest recommendation to others who may have suede boots or shoes!

Who's Next (Remastered)
Who's Next (Remastered)
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars WHO'S NEXT, 5 Mar 2014
I HAVE HAD THE DELUXE EDITION OF THIS ALBUM FOR QUITE A FEW YEARS NOW SO WHEN i SAW IT AT A VERY REASONABLE PRICE FOR MP3 i BOUGHT STRAIGHT AWAY HAVING JUST BOUGHT A NEW AND MY FIRST MP3 PLAYER, ONLY THING i HAVE AGAINST THE DELUXE EDITION IS THE INCLUSION OF THE WHO LIVE AT THE NEW VIC! THE ALBUM WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER ON IT'S OWN BEING IN MY EYES THE BEST ALBUM THE WHO EVER MADE!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20