Profile for Antonia > Reviews

Antonia

The Girl in the Box Series, Books 1-3: Alone, Untouched and Soulless
The Girl in the Box Series, Books 1-3: Alone, Untouched and Soulless

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 18 Jun 2014
I was a bit uncertain when I bought these books, but they were free so I thought I'd chance it. I haven't enjoyed a book so much in ages. I didn't want to put it down and when I did, I was eagerly awaiting the next chance to pick up the book. Will definitely purchase the rest in the series!

Golden
Golden
Offered by MasterDVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than before, 16 Jun 2013
This review is from: Golden (Audio CD)
I was highly anticipating this album after buying all 3 of Lady A's first albums within months of hearing the band and I was not disappointed. Each song has its own unique sound and I love listening to the album. I had pre-ordered this album as soon as I found out that they were releasing a new one and I have listened to it nearly every day without getting bored. The tracks become addictive and you can sing along to them as well.

I loved this CD and am really glad I found the band.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!`, 16 Jun 2013
I love this wrist band. With all of my family being NUFC fans, I did not tell them that I was ordering it for myself and it was the envy of them when it did arrive. It is the right size and means you can show your support of the team even whilst at work.

The Lucky One (DVD + UV Copy) [2012]
The Lucky One (DVD + UV Copy) [2012]
Dvd ~ Zac Efron
Offered by MediaMine

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 6 Mar 2013
I waited on this film for months - first when it was in the cinema & then when it come to DVD. Highly dissapointed with the original £15 cost of this DVD that everywhere was selling it for, I decided to wait and pick it up when it finally came down in price. This DVD was WELL worth the wait, and well worth the cost. It hits all the right nerves and emotions and you care about what is going to happen to the characters. Well written, well scripted and just amazing!

Night Visions (Dlx)
Night Visions (Dlx)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing CD, 28 Feb 2013
This review is from: Night Visions (Dlx) (Audio CD)
This CD trumps any of the year so far. With amazing vocals & backing tracks, this is a must have for any music fan. I come across Imagine Dragons towards the end of last year and was instantly hooked. This CD is NOT a dissapointment & with 7 extra tracks than a standard edition, it is definately the must buy if you love Imagine Dragons as much as I do. With just over 70 minutes worth of music on one album, you get your money's worth and with classics such as 'It's Time' and the new UK single 'Radioactive' you can't go wrong with this one. However, I would have to say that my favourites would have to be 'On top of the world' and 'Amsterdam'. Why?, well you'll have to buy the CD to find out.

Secret Santa
Secret Santa

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 18 Dec 2012
This review is from: Secret Santa (MP3 Download)
This song is a must have for everyone's xmas. Recently released but has already become one of my favourites and falls in line with the other greats that have come out of Kids in Glass Houses. You'd be mad not to buy it.