Profile for Branislava Mihalikova > Reviews

Content by Branislava Mih...

Branislava Mihalikova

Samrick Samsung Micro USB Charger for Galaxy S I9000/Galaxy S2 I9100/Galaxy ACE S5830/Galaxy Mini S5570/Wave S8500/Wave 2 S8530/Galaxy Apollo I5801/Galaxy Europa I5500/Galaxy W I8150/Galaxy Nexus I9250/Galaxy Note N7000 I9220/Wave 3 S8600
Offered by Deeha Traders

Gluten, Wheat and Dairy Free Cookbook: Over 200 allergy-free recipes, from the 'Sensitive Gourmet' (Over 250 Simple Recipes to Help You Fight Food Allergies and)
by Antoinette Savill

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Jun. 2014
The book ia brilliant and would satisfy any gourmet. Thank you for sending me this gem very quickly.

Klaspsafe - Seat belt safety device
Klaspsafe - Seat belt safety device

1.0 out of 5 stars I returned this product as the quality waa poor and the system of unlocking was pretty obvious for ..., 27 Jun. 2014
I returned this product as the quality waa poor and the system of unlocking was pretty obvious for my daughter.I qould not recommended it aa I was very disappointed with the product.

Sony DVPFX780 7-inch Screen Portable DVD Player - Black
Sony DVPFX780 7-inch Screen Portable DVD Player - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 27 Jun. 2014
This player has very good functions and the battery life is brilliant.

iGadgitz Premium Executive Flip Red Leather Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Fame S6810 With Magnetic Closure + Screen Protector
Offered by iGadgitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied - the quality and the colour Iia very pretty, 27 Jun. 2014
Very satisfied - the quality and the colour Iia very pretty, holds phone firmly and in overal I would recommend this product ans to rate it highly.