ARRAY(0xa472bdd4)

In Stitches: The Highs and Lows of Life as an AandE Doctor
In Stitches: The Highs and Lows of Life as an AandE Doctor
Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 22 April 2012
I enjoyed this book and it also showed me what I have always thought, management may have intelligence but there is no room for common sense. This book shows how much money is being wasted and how some of the solutions are so simple. I also enjoyed the comedy that popped up, so if you do read this dont take all what is said as gospel truth, you do need a sense of humour. It made me feel frustrated at times that our nurses and doctors in this country have to put up with so much when their working lives could be so much easier if only the managers would take advice from them on the front line. Wellworth a read,its also an easy read.

Old Before My Time
Old Before My Time

5.0 out of 5 stars Thankyou Hayley, 22 April 2012
This book is very easy to read and takes you along Hayleys journey as if you know her and her family. It is very emotive and will take you on many ups and downs with some sadness but also with much humour. It makes you realise that some of the small things that happen in life dont really matter when you see Hayley making the most of life because there is a time bomb ticking for her and her family. She is an inspiration and I would recommend this book for all to read.

Norway: The Land of the Fjords (Countries of the World)
Norway: The Land of the Fjords (Countries of the World)
by Fabio Bourbon

5.0 out of 5 stars Travel Book, 17 Feb 2012
Fantastic photos of the Fjords in Norway. Perfect gift for a relation that is visiting the Fjords this year. I would recommend this item as it is a lovely book at a brillaint price.

RSPB Pocket Garden Birdwatch
RSPB Pocket Garden Birdwatch
by Mark Ward
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Small Garden Bird watching book, 17 Feb 2012
Really good little book that can be kept handy for checking the birds that come into the garden. Best price I could find with a nice quick service.

Silver Plated Steam Train Money Box
Silver Plated Steam Train Money Box
Offered by ThePresentStore
Price: 15.20

5.0 out of 5 stars New Baby Gift, 17 Feb 2012
Lovely gift to give a new born baby, great quick service with a very good price. Item was exactly as described.

Stanley (My Thomas Story Library)
Stanley (My Thomas Story Library)

5.0 out of 5 stars childrens book, 17 Feb 2012
Nice little book as a small gift for a child who has a baby brother called stanley at a very reasonable price

Qualtex Dust bags For Electrolux Contour Vacuum Cleaners Pack Of 5
Qualtex Dust bags For Electrolux Contour Vacuum Cleaners Pack Of 5
Offered by Ideal Lighting
Price: 3.87

4.0 out of 5 stars hoover bags, 15 Oct 2011
It was very convenient to find the hoover bags I needed on Amazon, they were a very good price and it was a speedy service

Deleted Scenes From The Cutting Room Floor
Deleted Scenes From The Cutting Room Floor
Price: 9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 July 2011
I love this CD, it has that feel good factor about it. I found myself dancing around the kitchen while cooking dinner yesterday. But also it is good to listen to while chilling with a glass of wine. Thoroughly recommend if you want something slightly different from the norm.