Profile for Emma > Reviews

Emma

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
SODIAL(TM) Moustache Mustache Earrings, Set of 2pcs
SODIAL(TM) Moustache Mustache Earrings, Set of 2pcs
Offered by POP GATE(Ships From HongKong)
Price: 0.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 4 May 2014
Great value for money! Just don't lose the backs as they're pretty easy to lose sight of. I would write more but I mustache! ;)

Rubies Little Red Riding Hood Small - UK Dress Size 8 - 10
Rubies Little Red Riding Hood Small - UK Dress Size 8 - 10
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online
Price: 24.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy for the price, 4 May 2014
Needs to hang up for a while before you use it due to creasing, but then again if you have an iron.. use it! Good purchase for the price...

Furry Handcuffs Love Cuffs Hen Night Valentines Red
Furry Handcuffs Love Cuffs Hen Night Valentines Red
Offered by QuidSave
Price: 1.55

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for..., 4 May 2014
Cheap and flimsy. But then again, you get what you pay for. I removed the fluff and put them on some ann summers handcuffs!

Yoga Exercise Fitness Workout Non Slip Mat With Carry Case (Aubergine)
Yoga Exercise Fitness Workout Non Slip Mat With Carry Case (Aubergine)
Offered by Sayyam International
Price: 7.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 4 May 2014
Not the most comfortable mat in the world but you get what you pay for. I do like the fact that it comes with a carry case, makes it easier to store.

Omron BF508 Body Composition and Body Fat Monitor Bathroom Scale
Omron BF508 Body Composition and Body Fat Monitor Bathroom Scale
Price: 45.31

3.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase!, 4 May 2014
Body fat measure is not accurate whatsoever. Almost 10% off! But the scales are good and it's good to be able to store my details. Overall better as just a scale and not to measure body fat.

Bundle Monster 70 Pairs Fake / False Eyelashes - 7 Different Styles - 10 Pairs Each Variety Pack Set
Offered by Bundle Monster
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 22 May 2013
I'm useless when it comes to putting on lashes, but this made me not care about wasting plenty while I practice. It clearly says that adhesive is NOT included, but that comes cheap online anyway.

Because it is so cheap, I also expected the eye-lash quality to be terrible. To me they're the same quality as a pair you'd by in a pharmacy for 5GBP. Definitely a fantastic purchase - just remember to buy adhesive.

Rink Drink Boston Cocktail Shaker Gift Set + FREE Colour Book, Hawthorn Strainer, Muddler, Bar Spoon With Masher, 25ml and 50ml Thimble Measures - Great kit!
Offered by Rinkit Ltd
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh, the student life., 22 May 2013
Bought this to fulfill my student experience. Worth it! The quality is quite good, but the only let-down was the box. I expected it to be more... reusable and fancier. Really, it is just cardboard so storing the shaker etc. isn't quite as organised as it could be. Doesn't stop me from loving the product though!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems legit, 22 May 2013
After my real Apple adapter failed me, I bought this one at a fraction of the price. You wouldn't be able to tell that it isn't Apple (unless you have a talent of spotting knock offs?). Still working perfectly. Definitely won't go back to paying 50+ GBP.

Toshiba Camileo BW10 Sportcam 5MP Full HD Waterproof Digital Camcorder - Yellow
Toshiba Camileo BW10 Sportcam 5MP Full HD Waterproof Digital Camcorder - Yellow

2.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for ..., 22 May 2013
I paid under 60 GBP, boy the price has escalated!

I needed/wanted a tough camcorder to take with me to Africa... Disappointment really. I expected low quality as it is only 5MP, but it was even worse than I might have anticipated.

It's simple to use, and if you're not looking for fab quality, just something to take underwater for fun, I suppose this could be for you. I haven't touched mine since I was in Africa to be frank... And even there, I used my cheap digital camera instead.

Social Research Methods
Social Research Methods
by Alan Bryman
Price: 33.11

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-have., 22 May 2013
I bought this book in the hopes that it would help me with my degree (Currently a student in Criminology) and this book has been an absolute lifesaver.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4