Profile for Just an ordinary guy > Reviews

Content by Just an ordina...

Just an ordinary guy "skodge01" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Breville Halo Plus Health Fryer VDF105, White/Green
Breville Halo Plus Health Fryer VDF105, White/Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful addition to the kitchen, 23 Oct 2014
Really useful addition to the kitchen. The chips are really nice, we stop them half way through the cooking time and give them a shake up to separate the ones that tend to stick together. Salmon is really well cooked and I did a 10" Pizza the other night which was well cooked.
Glad we purchased one.

teKKno® Smart Flip S-View Screen Case Battery Cover, Screen Protector and Cleaning Cloth for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8190 / Black
Offered by teKKno

2.0 out of 5 stars Won't stay closed, 30 July 2014
Initial impressions were good. I like the way it replaces the original battery cover so it doesn't add bulk to the phone. The overall quality looks good also, however the front does not stay closed so it's not so great at prtoecting the phone. If you can live with this though it's a nice looking cover.

Buddha Set Of 6 In Display Box. 3cm(H)
Buddha Set Of 6 In Display Box. 3cm(H)
Offered by GeoFossils

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little Bhuddas, 24 Jan 2014
What can I say they are just the job, nice little Bhuddas presented in a nice box. Well finished and look good.

Alpine MotoSafe Ear Plugs
Alpine MotoSafe Ear Plugs

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than deafness!!, 9 Aug 2013
I am a motorcycle rider and I have always worn earplugs of some description. I have tried many, including the ones that are moulded to your ear shape, but I have found that these Alpine suit me the best. I suppose earplugs are a personal thing but for me these offer the right amount of sound deadening and comfort. 99% of the time I don't know I have these in my ear when riding, there is the odd time though that they annoy me but this is purely down to 'operator error', that's me not putting them in properly.

Padded Motorcycle Sunglasses / Biker Wraparound Glasses Complete With FREE Microfibre Pouch
Offered by Global Eyewear Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 9 Aug 2013
These sunglasses work well for me, they are just the right shade, they keep clear and don't give me any discomfort.

Bradshaw's Handbook - A Facsimile of the Famous Guide (Old House)
Bradshaw's Handbook - A Facsimile of the Famous Guide (Old House)
by George Bradshaw

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking book, 8 Feb 2013
Probably like most people who watch Mr Portillo's journeys around the rail network I was intriegued by the Bradshaw's Guide that he keeps referring to so when I saw it for £6.00 it was a no brainer. OK it's a facsimile, and there are a few words missing here and ther, but so what it looks great on the coffee table! and makes for an interesting read. As a few reviewers have mentioned the text is a little on the small side, but if that's how it was originally then that's how it was originally!!! Some gems of interesting facts (or uninteresting depending upon your viewpoint) and it's interesting to see how things have changed in the ensuing years.
If you're thinking you might buy it, do so.

Olympus 8 x 40 DPSI Binocular
Olympus 8 x 40 DPSI Binocular

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 8 Feb 2013
We bought these to keep in the car and they have proved a good purchase. We have a more expensive pair of the same magnification but find it hard to tell which pair is the better under normal lighting conditions. For the price we paid, £37.12, they are truly a bargain. The case is sufficient but I don't think it would keep them dry in rain.

Renata CR1225 3V Lithium Coin Cell Battery x1
Renata CR1225 3V Lithium Coin Cell Battery x1
Offered by eTwist

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 8 Feb 2013
No complaints , works well and has lasted long enough for the occassional use in my digital tyre pressure guage.

Braun- 67030721 Softcase (not suitable for old style 330/340 smartcontrol shaver)
Offered by Berry Electrical

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case, 8 Feb 2013
This is a great littlke case for my Braun and no doubt will serve me well on my travels. The only improvement I could think would be the addition of a littel elasticated holder for the cleaning brush, as it currently just sits in the case and one day I know I will open the case it will drop out never to be found again!! hence the four stars.
Now all I need is a case for the charging unit!!

BATMAN TAX DISC HOLDER 259
BATMAN TAX DISC HOLDER 259

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, 30 Jan 2013
This review is from: BATMAN TAX DISC HOLDER 259
Bought as a present for a batman fan and they are really pleased with it, it also serves it's purpose tax disc holder.

Page: 1 | 2