Profile for Dani G > Reviews

Walter Harrisons Snuggle Wool Bedding Large
Offered by Forpets-online
Price: 2.09

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid this product!, 27 July 2014
Very disappointing... Wool or cotton, or even plant fibres is not safe for little critters. They can get their limbs caught in the material and get a loss of blood flow. My two roborivskis died from this in the past, one accidentally ingested it (Natural doesn't actually mean safe) and the other, it entered her lungs and she developed a respiratory infection. Not worth the risk, get something paper based instead.

RuneScape SwiftKit Mobile Lite
RuneScape SwiftKit Mobile Lite

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work on kindle, 17 July 2014
My kindle just didn't get any of the features shown in the images or description. The app is simply one page with two buttons, one 'contact us' and the other says 'get started' and takes you to a web page! Completely defeats the purpose of having an app.

Rosewood Eco Pico Hamster Home, 58 x 40 x 31 cm
Rosewood Eco Pico Hamster Home, 58 x 40 x 31 cm
Price: 38.95

1.0 out of 5 stars HamsterAdvice, 7 July 2014
This cage makes me sad :( It's too small for a hamster or mouse there isn't enough room for a proper wheel, or any stimulating toys. I have since found a cage twice the size for a tenner less, too!

Taboost
Taboost

1.0 out of 5 stars Erm?, 30 Jun 2014
This review is from: Taboost (App)
The actual main word doesn't show up on my kindle (like where it says chimpanzee in the pictures) so we don't know what word we are describing...

Petlife Safebed Paper Wool Small Animal Bedding for Rabbit, 2 Kg
Petlife Safebed Paper Wool Small Animal Bedding for Rabbit, 2 Kg
Price: 9.32

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally Deceiving Product :(, 27 Jun 2014
I was disappointed as this says paper wool but it is not paper and it is not wool. It says on the packaging it is made from natural plant fibres, which is not suitable for a hamster as it's the same material as fluffy bedding :( I went out and had to get paper material instead

How To Care For Pet Hamster
How To Care For Pet Hamster

1.0 out of 5 stars Outdated care advice, 8 Jun 2014
This review is from: How To Care For Pet Hamster (App)
I was disappointed with this app. I was hoping to learn something new but this didn't even cover the basics. It referred to the Syrian hamster as a 'golden hamster', which is a nickname. It didn't explain how the general minimum cage guideline is 75cm x 40cm for any species of hamster. There was no mention of the "Ban fluffy bedding" campaign or any details of the hazards of fluffy bedding. It didn't discourage breeding without proper training. These things are important, and I found [...] to be pretty helpful.

Animal Quiz Game
Animal Quiz Game

2.0 out of 5 stars Nahhh., 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: Animal Quiz Game (App)
The game itself is okay, but not challenging at all for adults. Like another review says, around age 8.

I am surprised the others didn't mention the adverts, I am getting things on the drag down part of my kindle like win a smartphone etc! It also invited all of my Facebook friends to play the game without notifying or asking my permission to send it. Uninstalling now, and hoping all this spam will stop!

Doctor Jokes
Doctor Jokes

2.0 out of 5 stars A but rubbish, 15 Mar 2014
This review is from: Doctor Jokes (App)
The jokes are alright but there is only 20. Plus people are leaving comments which are just spammy and vulgar.

Music Quiz
Music Quiz

2.0 out of 5 stars Songpop is my much preferred music app., 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: Music Quiz (App)
I have never heard the third song and I'm expected to pay 65p to skip to the next one or pay to get coins to reveal letters. You have to be very familiar with all kinds of genres to proceed as you have to get the song you are on to move forward to the next.

Positive Affirmations!!! Best Affirmation App for More Positive Thinking, Great Success, Peace, Hope, Self Esteem Improvement, Anxiety Management, Depression Tracker, Discipline Meditation, Worry Relief and Better Mindset!

4.0 out of 5 stars I don't know what I'd do without this app, 28 Feb 2014
So far this is my favourite affirmations app. It is simple and the adverts don't get in the way or pop up like other apps.

You can also favourite the affirmations and scroll through the ones you found most helpful.

I think to improve, as well as adding more, it would be good to divide it into sections if there are only certain types people wish to read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3