Profile for Lady J. > Reviews

Content by Lady J.

Lady J. (Dublin)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Cabin Max Metz Backpack Flight Approved Carry on Bag 44 litre Travel Hand Luggage - 55x40x20 - Purple
Offered by Home & Travel

4.0 out of 5 stars Very practical and nice colour, 2 Jun. 2014
I really like this backpack. Inside is bigger that it seems but doesn't look huge! It's perfect to use it on a Ryanair flight. Very comfortable.

Protex Pawz Protective Dog Boots Black Edition, Extra Small
Protex Pawz Protective Dog Boots Black Edition, Extra Small

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small and looks like clappers, 18 May 2014
Really small for my mini schnauzer. He doesn't like to wear them as they are too tight for his paws. Later I bought bigger ones but they were too big for him. I gave up...

Hangerworld Pack of 10 Black Plastic Coat Clothes Garment Hangers with Trouser Bar - 36cm Wide (Inner Width 34cm)
Offered by Hangerworld

4.0 out of 5 stars Good solution to hang your jeans, 18 May 2014
I'm hanging two woman jeans on each hanger and they seem well capable... However I can hang just one men jean on each one. I don't want to break them or prove their limit of weight capability.

Calvin Klein Perfectly Fit Push Up Bra (White-C34)
Calvin Klein Perfectly Fit Push Up Bra (White-C34)
Offered by Mush Clothing

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and plain design, 18 May 2014
I'm normally 34B but I'm trying this new size 34C to feel more comfortable and not drowning myself because of my push up bra (It works). It is a bra to wear daily, specially when you're using white shirts. Not as sexy as expected, but the quality of Calvin Klein is definitely one of the bests. I recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good but the system could be better, 18 May 2014
I really enjoy using my kindle paperwhite. This is my first one. It's really good to have all your books at hand when you can't have the real ones in your hands while you're outdoors. However I think it could have a better operative system. Sometimes the OS is very slow; specially when you want to check all the books they have on the kindle store. It's like using and old computer. On the other hand the resolution is ok... you can feel that you're reading a piece of paper when the light is about 30% Really good quality.

Linens Limited Plain Reversible Duvet Cover Set, Black/Red, Double
Linens Limited Plain Reversible Duvet Cover Set, Black/Red, Double
Offered by Linens Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better material, 18 May 2014
It looks glamorous and even sexy (because of the colours I suppose)... but the duvet is kind of thin. I thought it would be a soother material. It's not bad but not as great as I expect... Maybe it was my mistake because I wanted something more like silk, but this is not silk at all... My bad...

iGadgitz Purple PU 'Bi-View' Leather Case Cover for Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 2014 2013 2012 With Sleep/Wake Function & Integrated Hand Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and cute, 18 May 2014
I really like this case cover. The colour (purple) is beautiful. It's well made. It has lots of ways to use. Cheaper than the official cover and not bad at all. Really happy with this item!

Pet Dog Socks w/ Non-slip Bottom - Approx. 3.1 Inch Long x 1.5 Inch Wide (Unstretched)
Offered by STK e-Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good product but a bit tight for my Mini Schnauzer, 18 May 2014
It's not too tight but I would like them to be a little bit larger I suppose. They are more firm than the others. The material is good as well. I just feel sorry about my dog licking the sock... Maybe it is too tight? I have another bigger pair and he seems better with them. It depends on what kind of dog you have of course.

Grow Your Secret Garden Japanese Maple Small Leaf Seeds (Acer Palmatum)
Grow Your Secret Garden Japanese Maple Small Leaf Seeds (Acer Palmatum)
Offered by Juxi Tech

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't say too much until grows, 18 May 2014
It seems ok... A bag of 10 seeds and an extra (free) bag of yellow flowers. Not bad at all. Just need to wait 1-3 years to see if the seeds grow... It's about good luck and good care I suppose... It's worthwhile to try it I suppose...

Miniature Zen Garden Set
Miniature Zen Garden Set
Offered by Fairies & Pixies

4.0 out of 5 stars Small but cute, 18 May 2014
This review is from: Miniature Zen Garden Set
If you want to use this as a way of practising Zen (not just for decoration) and you don't have enough space to put it; then this item is for you. You have to considerate it is indeed a MINI Zen Garden.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5