Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Lincoln - UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Transcend 16GB Wi-Fi SDHC Class 10 Memory Card
Transcend 16GB Wi-Fi SDHC Class 10 Memory Card

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite simply brilliant with their App on Android., 15 July 2015
Bought a Panasonic Bridge camera without wifi but bought this card. Very easy to install and quite intuitive to set up and use. I use NFC a tags a lot and have one stuck to my camera. A simple swipe/tap to turn on wifi of phone and connect to phone enables image viewing and transfer plus uploading to Dropbox in a few seconds.

Panasonic Lumix FZ200 Bridge Camera - Black (12MP, 24x Optical Zoom) 3.0 inch LCD
Offered by The Camera Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars The camera I have waited for all my life!, 15 July 2015
A kern photographet for over 50 yeats I know tje craft intuitively. I can saucy that this lens and image stabilising function is unbelievable! I took 10 night shots - hand held at 600mm - no blurd at all - If you doubt the claim then buy one and try it - you can always send it back - I BET YOU DON'T! Look on Youtube too. A 2.8 apertute at 600mm was out of my wildest dreams.
Love it and over 500 shots per charge from the battery - all day even using a Transcend Wifi SD card.

Design Toscano CL5194 Large English Rosette Garden Sculptural Plinth
Design Toscano CL5194 Large English Rosette Garden Sculptural Plinth

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for use with Hebe statue., 25 Jun. 2015
Have written a review of the matching Hebe statue and the same applies here... Love it.

Design Toscano KY71304 Large Hebe the Goddess of Youth Statue
Design Toscano KY71304 Large Hebe the Goddess of Youth Statue

5.0 out of 5 stars Brightens up a dark corner, 25 Jun. 2015
Although the picture makes it seem larger than in reality this is the same ad stated dimensions and is quite beautiful. We bought the plinth which matches colour and size perfectly. We love it.

[Advanced Smart Link] Zmodo® IXD1D-WAC H.264 720P Mega-Pixel HD Wi-Fi Mini Network IP Camera Baby / Pet Monitor with Two Way Audio & Motion Detection (1280x720 Pixels, We-Share Multiple Mobile Viewing, Superior Night Vision, Email Alert, Micro SD Card Slot) - Black
Offered by Direct Digi Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars OMGosh.......At last one that works simply and comprehensively... Best I've tried., 21 Jun. 2015
At last a camera that just works. I have tried several 4 or 5 from Amazonoverthe last few years and sent every one back as unusable. Some costing over £200.
Bought 2of these for under £45 each reduced from just under £200, not expecting them to work very well. How wrong was I?
Working within 5 minutes, no cables other than from power supply. Tried the high definition and it is awesome. I have just ordered a 3rd and all three for less than the normal price of one.
This is a genuine report and I have nothing to gain.I know there are many other 'Amazonians' who have suffered in the past with CRAP products.. This is not one of them.

View Quest Retro Mini DAB+ Radio and Bluetooth Speaker - Emerald Green
View Quest Retro Mini DAB+ Radio and Bluetooth Speaker - Emerald Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Why did I ever consider cheaper? - I've no idea!, 3 Jun. 2015
Absolutely blown away by the quality. Both visually and operationally faultless and the sound is truly excellent at the price.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 4, 2015 1:00 PM BST

Andoer® Universal 3D Glasses Virtual Reality DIY Video Movie Game Glasses for iPhone Samsung 4-6" Mobile Smartphone Google Oculus Rift Head Mount with Headband
Offered by Andoer

4.0 out of 5 stars I thought this was a bit of gimmick - It's not!, 20 May 2015
Bought this after trying a cardboard version. Glad ai did the image is excellent and the unit is comfortable and well made. I also bought the I AM CARDBOARD Bluetooth clicker which had made this a perfect device. I use it for viewing pictures made with Google Camera App.- Spherical 360 deg images - Unbelievable!

Neato Botvac Series High Performance Combo Brush
Neato Botvac Series High Performance Combo Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected., 6 April 2015
Not only obtained is the Neato much better than our previous Roomba (7 years) but this combo brush /neater is much better than the standard neater bar. The beater bar was very noisy on laminate flooring but this is much quieter in fact at first I thought it wasn't working but the amount of stuff it picks up proved otherwise and the carpets actually look better. BUY ONE.

Chess With Friends Free
Chess With Friends Free

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it supposed to do., 3 April 2015
This review is from: Chess With Friends Free (App)
Nuff said as it works great.

Sourcingmap a13082300ux1790 24 mm Diameter Woodworking Drilling Metal Carbide Hinge Boring Bit

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous item., 27 Mar. 2015
Wasn't sure about this item being relatively cheap but being relatively cheap myself I bought one. Having drilled lots of holes in hard and softwood on the bench drill it remains sharp as a knife and is very accurate. Don't hesitate to buy one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7