Profile for Britt > Reviews

Content by Britt

Britt "Britt55" (UK)

Lowepro Fastpack 250 Backpack for SLR Kit, 15.4" Notebook and General Gear - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the wife ordered, 15 July 2010
After years of using a shoulder bag for my kit the missus finally pursauded me to get a backpack. After testing a few in store & reading many reviews I decided on the Lowepro Fastpack 250 and neither of us have been disappointed. This pack easily takes my D90, 18-55mm, 300mm, 28-80mm, SB-600, mini tripod, spare batteries, half a dozen filters, cleaning kit, laptop, wires, a compact camcorder (in its own case) and still had space for my glasses, a couple of books and a 10x8" photo frame (don't ask!) If needed I could have got more in but I'm not as strong as I used to be.

It's first serious mission was a 2 week tour of Canada and Alaska and I can honestly say that the Lowepro is really comfortable, easy to access and having survive Canada, Alsaka and American security it is also very robust - well worth the money.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all, 31 May 2009
Sigma have a good reputation I know but this was brought for a friends son who was looking for an all round, all in one (almost) lens for a sensible price - and he got it. This is a fine optic, not up to Nikkor but not far off given the price tag - good value.