Profile for Rainbow~Angel > Reviews

Content by Rainbow~Angel

Rainbow~Angel

Page: 1 | 2
1,000 LED (25m) Premier TreeBrights Cluster Christmas Tree Lights in MultiColour
Offered by Hartes Christmas Shop Blackpool

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice set of lights, 1 Jan. 2016
The lights are set quite closely together, which looks lovely. Thry are tecommended for a 7ft tree, but I used these on my 6ft tree, and it didn't look too much. There are (I think) 8 different settings for how you want the lights on.

Very pleased with these, a nice set of lights to brighten up my tree.

Invisible (An Ivy Malone Mystery Book #1): A Novel
Invisible (An Ivy Malone Mystery Book #1): A Novel

4.0 out of 5 stars Well written murder-mystery, 27 Nov. 2013
Ivy Malone is a BLOL - a Busybody Little Old Lady. And the older she gets, the more people tend to look through her. Which is irritating when she is trying to report the vandalism at the local cemetery to the police. But if the police don't notice her, or the waitress, or the people in the street, then maybe she can make use of her 'invisibility' to get a bit more information on the vandalism... Throw in a murder, some house plants, a love triangle (okay, maybe love interests is more accurate) and Ivy's knack for finding trouble, maybe being invisible wasn't such a bad thing after all.

Well written murder-mystery with an engaging heroine. There are a lot of characters in this book, but the author has made it easy to keep them straight. An enjoyable read.

The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars
by John Green

4.0 out of 5 stars Sad but lovely, 27 Nov. 2013
This review is from: The Fault in Our Stars (Paperback)
I bought this after seeing it recommended as a good one to read for people who enjoy YA books, as I do. It is very well written, and a nice story.

You can empathise with the characters, and whilst the ending is not a big surprise, the author leads you into it nicely.

The Good Knight (A Gareth and Gwen Medieval Mystery Book 1)
The Good Knight (A Gareth and Gwen Medieval Mystery Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 27 Nov. 2013
Engaging characters, a well written murder mystery that doesn't just suddenly end 'happily ever after'. I bought this because it was free on the Kindle, and very much enjoyed it. I would recommend this.

Calypso Once A Day Sun Protection SPF20
Calypso Once A Day Sun Protection SPF20

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 27 Nov. 2013
I was a bit wary about using a once a day cream, but I bought this in Factor 20 and wore it when I had built up a light base tan, applying once a day in temperatures of 23 degrees to 27 degrees, and didn't burn.

I was very impressed, and would recommend. I will be buying this again.

Bomb Cosmetics Chocolate Ballotin Assortment Bath Gift Set
Bomb Cosmetics Chocolate Ballotin Assortment Bath Gift Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Present, 27 Nov. 2013
I bought this as a present so haven't tried it myself, but the recipient loved it. They said that they would recommend it.

The Rock Star's Daughter (The Treadwell Academy Novels Book 1)
The Rock Star's Daughter (The Treadwell Academy Novels Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 27 Nov. 2013
I love a good bit of teenage fluff, and that's exactly what I got here. The characters were engaging, the storyline kept me interested. A very enjoyable read.

The Morrow Secrets
The Morrow Secrets

2.0 out of 5 stars Failed to capture my attention, 27 Nov. 2013
There was just something missing in the writing style. It teased but didn't give enough to keep me hooked. I very rarely don't finish a book, but this one just didn't capture my attention.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 27 Nov. 2013
Lovely product, would highly recommend.

It's very well made, not flimsy as I would have expected at that price. A very nice steampunk-style piece of jewellery.

Resurgere (Split Souls Book 1)
Resurgere (Split Souls Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Gave up due to poor writing, 27 Nov. 2013
I liked the idea behind the story, but felt the author failed to deliver; sometimes the writing was completely unintelligible. I had no idea what the author was even trying to say. I read just over 20% of the book, and a lot happened in a very short space of time but it was just not clear what was going on. I gave up. I would not recommend the book, or the author.

Page: 1 | 2