Profile for Alison > Reviews

Content by Alison

Alison

Page: 1 | 2
Midas Unisex Exercise Pilates Dyna Abs GYM Workout Training Fitness Physio Aerobics Stretch Resistance Bands with Couple of Detachable Straps Handles
Offered by MIDAS FASHION
Price: 2.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Exclent value, 25 Jun 2014
This is my first Thera-band and the reviews were good. It really is good and here is a YouTube video with how to attach the handles! http://youtu.be/80-bLAZluO8 Its easy when you see how.

Hineni (Here I Am)
Hineni (Here I Am)
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Music, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Hineni (Here I Am) (MP3 Download)
Listening to this CD was such a blessing. It dos not matter if you don't know Hebrew, its awesome. Listen to it all in one go.

NLT Teen Slim Charcoal Leatherlike Psalm 91
NLT Teen Slim Charcoal Leatherlike Psalm 91
by New Living Translation
Edition: Imitation Leather
Price: 13.67

5.0 out of 5 stars This bible is good!, 28 May 2014
I really like this bible. Lovely size and translation!. So different having Psalm 91:1 on the front. Good size to carry about in a bag.

Ergon GP2 (Size: S) ergonomic grips
Ergon GP2 (Size: S) ergonomic grips
Offered by Dennis Winter leven ltd
Price: 31.95

5.0 out of 5 stars saved my cycling life, 9 Mar 2014
This review is from: Ergon GP2 ergonomic grips (Sports)
These are brilliant. I now have no wrist pain or palm pain, as I had very straight forward handlebar grips causing much discomfort.

Erbaviva Jasmine Grapefruit Organic Deodorant 30ml
Erbaviva Jasmine Grapefruit Organic Deodorant 30ml
Offered by MustHave
Price: 4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It did not fully work, 9 Mar 2014
I liked the smell, but I found it actually did not fully work. OK perhaps if you work in an airs conditioned work place. But if life is more active, no its not good enough.

AnySharp Global World's Best Knife Sharpener (Classic)
AnySharp Global World's Best Knife Sharpener (Classic)
Price: 10.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Faboulous, 20 Nov 2013
I was told about this sharpener and to get one. I did and we think its brilliant. Really sharpens knives, and we have tried lots of sharpeners. Also you place it on the work top and pull the handle down and it sticks to the surface! hands free, and just sharpen away, then pull the handle up, clean and put away. Or leave it stuck to the work top if you have space.

Sony Fashion Over-Ear Headphones for iPod, iPhone, MP3 and Smartphone - Red
Sony Fashion Over-Ear Headphones for iPod, iPhone, MP3 and Smartphone - Red
Offered by British_Bargains
Price: 42.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exclent, 20 Nov 2013
I have ha these a while now. But they are lovely as they keep most all noise out while you listen to your music and the quality of the music is also good as I can hear things/instruments I could not with cheaper earphones. Also a good solidly built.

Timex Originals Central Park cream dial with purple nylon strap watch - T2N648PF

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch, 20 Nov 2013
I liked the look of this watch and I read all the reviews before buying. The reviews are 100% sound and I can only add that the watch is also got a lovely weight to it as well.

E-cloth Bathroom Pack
E-cloth Bathroom Pack
Price: 7.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Really love thease cloths, 20 Nov 2013
This review is from: E-cloth Bathroom Pack (Misc.)
Hard wearing. Lovely to uses, and soak up lots of water before need to squeeze out. we have a few for cleaning the bathroom or Kitchen. They last.

Anne of Green Gables Complete Text (Charming Classics)
Anne of Green Gables Complete Text (Charming Classics)
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lost in childhood, 24 Aug 2013
I have begun to enjoy children's books, and I am not a child? or am I? Well this is a lovely story I recommend it if the child in you wants to be alive.

Page: 1 | 2