Profile for Pedro70 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Royale Boiled Sweets Jar Everton Mints 2Kg
Royale Boiled Sweets Jar Everton Mints 2Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Never to early for a Mint, 5 Sept. 2014
I got these for my brothers 87th birthday, it's getting on for winter and he's been asking for mints already...

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brand names!, 28 Aug. 2014
My original Sony battery died on me, I found this one at a fraction of a new Sony! if it does the job for a few years not bad value.

Dreamate Natural Sleeping Aid
Dreamate Natural Sleeping Aid
Offered by The Friendly Lifestyle Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Time will tell!, 4 Aug. 2014
Like the info say's you have to give it time, I wear it every night roughly the same time as I'm still taking my high dose medication that is supposed to give me at least 8 hours sleep......but it does not work.
So I'm hoping that after a couple of months of use I will see a change in my sleep pattern.
Will update later!!!.

Cesar Senior Dog Food Pouches Mixed Selection in Gravy 8x150g (Pack of 4, Total 32 Pouches)

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not touch it, 5 Dec. 2013
I bought it thinking I was giving my little mongrel Heinz 57 dog the best, but he would not touch any of the food he would go without all day! so i gave all of it to my local PAD animal sanctuary so at least they used it

Replacement TV Remote Control for LG 6710900011P[VCR]
Replacement TV Remote Control for LG 6710900011P[VCR]
Offered by spares4us

5.0 out of 5 stars The old one died on me!, 5 Dec. 2013
It worked straight away, where they have placed the controls on the TV is crazy, but now I'm back to normal use

Dunn's River Nurishment Extra Banana Flavour Milk Drink 310 ml (Pack of 12)
Dunn's River Nurishment Extra Banana Flavour Milk Drink 310 ml (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars More like a really thick mik shake, 14 Sept. 2013
I enjoy all the flavours of the DUnns selection but tend to thin them down a little with more ice cold milk... Puurfect

The Best Ever Retro Sweets GIANT Treasure Gift Box - The Original Sweet Shop in a Box! - Perfect gift idea for women and men, boys and girls, him or her
Offered by Chocolate Buttons

5.0 out of 5 stars Memory lane!, 14 Sept. 2013
My brother celebrates his 85 birthday and I thought what a great way to remember the sweets we used to enjoy (which he still does).

Hypermalt Cans 330 ml (Pack of 24)
Hypermalt Cans 330 ml (Pack of 24)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super refresher when nice and cold, 31 July 2013
I can't drink beer or spirits due to medication, so this is the next best thing for me it tastes so good, reminds me of the spoon full of malt we used to get at school after the war, full of goodness and no hangover.

meat mincer AND pasta machine GRINDER interchangeable blades IBILI SPAIN
meat mincer AND pasta machine GRINDER interchangeable blades IBILI SPAIN
Offered by HCIA2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Sometimes we learn by our mistakes, I'm still learning., 2 Jan. 2013
At first I thought I had the right little machine to do the job, today I tried to mince some lean pork to make my own sausages, I'm afraid it is not able to do this unless every bit of fiberous tissue is first removed.
The time involved and cost outweigh this as an option, so I shall try again using shop bought mince mixed with my herbs and spices then using the mincer to mince it again to make my own sausages.
I think it may work better for pasta as there is nothing in it other than flour and eggs, but that will be for another day, I have now got the task of cleaning the kitchen after todays failed attempt.
Sadly it was made here in Spain, although I could not find it in the shops???, I shall keep it as the P&P both ways make it a to expensive a mistake to return...

Premium Pork Sausage Mix - 950g
Premium Pork Sausage Mix - 950g
Offered by Tongmaster Seasonings

5.0 out of 5 stars Follow up to burgers, 17 Dec. 2012
This was the second item I bought from this seller again something I used to make myself years ago, if you have never made sausages I will say just one thing... TRY THEM!!!

Page: 1 | 2