Profile for ross > Reviews

Leeds United Embroidered Wallet
Offered by FootballShopOnline
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Wallet, 15 Oct 2012
Great quality wallet, only down side is there is no zip area for change but still great. Very happy, a must have for a leeds united fan!

XBox 360 Headset With Microphone Live UK - iZKATM One Stop Shop For All Your Accessory Needs
Offered by Cloud Accessories Limited
Price: 6.48

2.0 out of 5 stars Good to start off with.... but...., 19 Jun 2012
I received this headset and for the most part its great however after just under 1 months use the speaker in the headphone no longer works!!! Most disappointing as other reviews have been positive, cation when buying....

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little rod, 22 Dec 2010
This rod is perfect for fishing that does not require long casts or huge fish. I bought this rod for when i go minnow fishing but then i soon discovered that it was very suitable for fishing for smallish pollack under the pier where i live.
So i would definately recommend for minnow or small fish in tight spaces etc. under piers, ponds.
Very Pleased =D

Pinnacle Dazzle Video Creator Platinum
Pinnacle Dazzle Video Creator Platinum
Offered by AOT (VAT registered)
Price: 59.82

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Great at all I'm Afraid, 23 July 2010
I had heard that these dazzles were great for recording my xbox 360 gameplay, how I was told a wrong story. It is not the product itself it is the software it comes with. I installed all the cds etc and connect the device up and then i got this message that said somethng along the lines of 'no valid input signal'. I didnt know what to do. I had to look on the web for guides on how to get it to work!!!!!!!!!

Be catious if you are going to purchase this product!!!!