Profile for Michael O'Brien > Reviews

Content by Michael O'Brien

Michael O'Brien "Chelsea Boy" (Valencia Spain)

Love Songs
Love Songs

5.0 out of 5 stars Take a break from Rock 'n Roll, 4 Oct. 2007
This review is from: Love Songs (Audio CD)
Yes we all love Rockin 'n Rollin' to Elvis whatever our ages, but there comes a time when we like to sit down and relax but still listen to the 'King'. This is a must album for those times, so dim those lights, pour yourself a drink and take in the great voice and lyrics that are on this collection. A must for all Elvis fans.

Timi Yuro - The Very Best Of
Timi Yuro - The Very Best Of

5.0 out of 5 stars FOUND AGAIN, 4 Oct. 2007
For years I often wondered about the single'HURT' as it was such a great hit and would I ever hear it again. Having seen the 'Very Best Of Timi Yuro'on Amazon at such a great price it brought back to me so many other great tracks she had recorded too and I just felt compelled to buy it. A wonderful album.

Classic Love Songs
Classic Love Songs

5.0 out of 5 stars KENNY IS TOPS, 4 Oct. 2007
This review is from: Classic Love Songs (Audio CD)
Although I have no other Kenny Rogers albums, the tracks listed caught my eye which prompted me to buy it. It is simply the best 'easy listening' album I have bought for years and would give it 10 stars if possible.