Profile for kim keen > Reviews

Intex Pillow Rest Raised Single Size Airbed Only #66721
Offered by Splash And Relax
Price: 29.93

1.0 out of 5 stars intex airbed, 9 Jan 2014
don't waste your money..it arrived on time and packaged ok, ive got two other intex air beds (not of the raised kind though,) that ive had several years so when I saw this raised one I though great not so far to bend down to get on it..it took about 5 mins to inflate using a foot pump so not to bad, at first it felt and looked ok and was quite comfortable, then after about 10/15 mins of laying on it I noticed the head rest had deflated I thought it was my fault, not pumped it up enough or not put the stopper in correctly, so pumped it up again, same thing happened ,I couldn't find a split seam or leak though ,this happened every time if I left it for an hour or so the head rest top section would be practically flat and the middle section caved in making it totally useless for any use...its now bin fodda, my patience's lasted three weeks ...would I recommend it nopey...apparently im not the only one to have had problems with this model...

Oaks Lighting Akari Sculptured Pendant Shade, White
Oaks Lighting Akari Sculptured Pendant Shade, White
Price: 21.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great shades, 9 Jan 2014
brought these for the flats we are renovating ...look good up .give enough light ..fast service cant fault anything...thank u

eos Organic Smooth Sphere Lip Balm - Summer Fruit, Sweet Mint, Strawberry Sorbet, Passion Fruit, Honeysuckle Honeydew (5 Pack)
Offered by Royal Beauty UK
Price: 14.08

5.0 out of 5 stars eos lip balm, 9 Jan 2014
these are so 2014 apparently, according to my daughter the coolest lip balms on the planet..they are easy to hold and use the mint one smells divine ..the red one when I first opened it smelt like a gas leak to me blerh, its mixed berries or such like...its our least fav one...I would say the pots could be re used but not sure how far the balm goes down into them...lovey blam pretty pots, although they are egg shaped the non shiny pot and texture and indentation on the base stop them from rolling about...fast delivery to so over all yay im happy...

DELUXE CARAVAN CAR CLEANING TELESCOPIC BRUSH BROOM & WATER FED HOSE FITTING
DELUXE CARAVAN CAR CLEANING TELESCOPIC BRUSH BROOM & WATER FED HOSE FITTING
Offered by H-B-K
Price: 12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars car cleaning brush, 9 Jan 2014
this looks quite good and sturdy my other half was a happy bunny when he got it for crimbo...not used it yet ,our glorious weathers putting pay to that ...but looks good and arrived quickly...so time will tell....

3 x Maybelline Baby Lips SPF20 Lip Balm, Cherry Velvet, Mango Pie, Anti-Oxidant Berry
Offered by Stop4Shopping
Price: 5.82

4.0 out of 5 stars baby lips, 9 Jan 2014
these took a few weeks to arrive as they come from Asia, Thailand I think ...haven't opened them yet but look genuine, they were stocking fillers but will come in useful for birthdays ect ..

Facioyo Exclusive-Facioyo Hippy ANTIQUE SILVER Infinity Friendship Karma Wish Hope Love Peace Bracelet Cord Boho [BLACK]
Offered by Kacey's Store (HK Shipping)
Price: 0.50

1.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTE RUBBISH!!, 19 July 2013
I ordered 2 silver infinity bracelets for my daughter and her friend, I wasn't expecting much due to the price, and oh boy was I right, I had not realized they were being shipped from France and took a week to arrive, when I opened the packet today inside were 3 GOLD ( I asked for silver )and one silver sparkly one, none of witch I had ordered, but the order/delivery note inside was for my actual order..(2 silver) so they could not even get that correct, we decided to keep them anyway, my daughter put on one of the gold ones with black cord that was attached to a gold chain with a lobster clasp to do the bracelet up, within 40 mins the chain had come off of the cord both ends making the bracelet useless...none of the items looked any thing like the picture, ill be contacting the seller, its pointless sending them back the postage and hassle would cost more than I paid, so just beware, guess you buy cheap you get rubbish ......