Profile for eimear > Reviews

Yaoh Organic Hemp Based Sunblock spf 30 - 240ml
Offered by Maximum Supplements
Price: 10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Goes on easily and doesn't leave a white cast, 21 July 2014
Lovely sunblock. Goes on easily and doesn't leave a white cast. No fragrance which is great and
very effective.

Morphy Richards 46508 Accents Green Whistling Kettle
Morphy Richards 46508 Accents Green Whistling Kettle
Offered by Ukdapper
Price: 49.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Be wary of this seller!, 1 May 2014
I had to return this kettle because although it says it has a protective coating, it burned and stained after
only a few uses. But the bigger problem was with the seller. In a 17 day period, I received 18 emails from
them trying to resolve the issue of return and refund!! Many of these emails asked me the same
questions over and over. After eventually returning the item and receiving a refund (after a complaint
to Amazon), I thought it was all over. Then a few weeks later they sent me another kettle without
any authority to do so. After another 5 emails and a call to Amazon in an effort to organize a return,
I am thoroughly fed up with this company and would not recommend them.

Polycotton Hollowfibre Duvet/Quilt, 15.0 Tog, Single
Polycotton Hollowfibre Duvet/Quilt, 15.0 Tog, Single
Offered by Linens Limited
Price: 7.52

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 14 May 2013
Good duvet. Using it in a campervan in the UK and its both light and sufficiently warm. My partner likes it too, and he
usually uses heavier duvets.

The Slow Down Diet: Eating for Pleasure, Energy and Weight Loss
The Slow Down Diet: Eating for Pleasure, Energy and Weight Loss
by Marc David
Price: 12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars good guidance, 14 May 2013
Only just started this book and so far, it makes a lot of sense. Written for the american audience and those focussed on
weight loss, which isn't why I got it. I am using it to support a different lifestyle, that is more relaxed and mindful.

Korres Yoghurt SPF 50 Sunscreen Face Cream 50ml
Korres Yoghurt SPF 50 Sunscreen Face Cream 50ml
Offered by Afrodite Beauty
Price: 7.69

3.0 out of 5 stars good except for scent, 14 May 2013
It took a few weeks for the product to arrive from Greece. I was surprised to receive both a bottle and tube of the
cream for the price I paid. Good value for money. The cream sinks in well, not leaving a white cast. The only problem
is the scent, which is very strong and perfumed. Some reviewers say it smells like yogurt, I would say it smells like
washing powder, and it doesn't ware off. I don't like strong scents and am sensitive to perfumes, so this is the downside
of the product for me. Haven't tested it in the sun yet, as we haven't had any!