Profile for Alexander A > Reviews

Content by Alexander A

Alexander A

SOL Republic Master Tracks XC Over-Ear Headphones Red Studio-Tuned by Calvin Harris
Offered by Ben Madigan

5.0 out of 5 stars TRUE AWESOMENESS, 19 Jun 2014
I have bought lots of audio equipment over the years and a fair amount from Amazon, some of which has been really nice and I've loved, some even cherished, none of which I've ever been motivated or driver to write a review, only bore my mates going on about my latest headphones or mp3 player.
I have just taken possession of these after loving the V12's, which are heading my sons way, as he to loved them and it's the only way i'll get him away from his much love and in my option much hyped Beats, well you know teenagers! anyway i'm wondering off the subject, lets just say I've tried a numerous amount, some would say fanatical amount (that's mates for you) headphones and use them a lot and these are sublime!

Logitech Rechargeable Speaker S715i for iPod and iPhone (discontinued by manufacturer)

1.0 out of 5 stars Item not as discribed, 7 Nov 2012
I was extremaly disapointed with this purchase, it arrived in good time however with no box, instructions, warranty or remote and has been used.
The pruchase was for a present and i cant get a replacement from Amazon, they are only offering a refund, dispite item still on sale.
I have used Amazon for years and always found them good to deal with, until now i'm very unhappy with item and Amazons unexplained lack of allowing a replacement.
I have the older style dock and always found it to be well made, with a great sound and was looking forward to my son getting hold of this new style dock, i wonder if Amazon are not allowing a replacement due to a fairly heafty price increase since my purchase 4 days ago.
PS i have never felt the need to revue an item prior to this, but just felt strongly that knowone else gets had!