Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Assassin's Creed Unity - Bastille Edition (PC DVD)
Assassin's Creed Unity - Bastille Edition (PC DVD)
Offered by Lindot

5.0 out of 5 stars AC: Unity PC (Bastille Edition), 13 Feb. 2015
Very Happy with the Bastille Edition.
Comes in a Awesome Large Steel box with the Game, Soundtrack, Art Book and Lithographs all inside.

The game it's self has 5 install disks that you use and you will receive a prompt on the PC when you must insert the next disc.
The game uses the Uplay client, so you must either make a Uplay account and sign into one if you already have one.

I can't run the game at full setting but can play fine at the mid-high range.
Pretty good game but AC4: Black Flag is still my all time favourite.

Not had any problems with it so far.

AmazonBasics 11.6-Inch Laptop and Tablet Case
AmazonBasics 11.6-Inch Laptop and Tablet Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Laptop and Tablet Case, 13 Feb. 2015
Bought this for my Linx 10 inch Windows Tablet.

Great Quality and Price.
Tablet fits nicely into the large pocket along with a mouse mat.
I have my USB leads and other cables + cleaning cloth in the middle part. And Bluetooth Mouse and USB Flash drives at the front.

Perfect for safely transporting all that.

Torx 8 Xbox 360 Controller Security Tamper Resistant Screwdriver T8 from Gadget Zoo
Offered by Gadget Zoo

5.0 out of 5 stars X360 Screwdriver, 13 Feb. 2015
Bought one of these so I could take apart and repair my Halo Reach Edition controller.
Great Price and Quality, worked fine.

Linx Origami Case with Keyboard for 10 inch Tablet - Black
Linx Origami Case with Keyboard for 10 inch Tablet - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Keyboard Case for Linx 10.1, 15 Jan. 2015
Got this for my Linx 10.1 which is an awesome tablet. The case however isn't that great.
The case itself feels nice and looks pretty good, folding it into a stand is easy and simple and works fine.

What isn't good is the Keyboard and Touchpad.
The touchpad is probably the worst part of it, doesn't feel nice and sometimes will randomly make do gestures or bring stuff up you didn't want just by trying to move the pointer around. So I have stopped using it and now just use my Bluetooth Mouse which works a charm.

The Keyboard is acceptable but it's not perfect, I wouldn't recommend using it for a lot of typing work or anything like that.
It's fine for the odd search, post or short email but I would get a bluetooth/usb keyboard if you are planning on doing a ton of typing with this tablet.
I don't do a lot of typing so I use the keyboard it does work pretty well for what I use it for. Keys are easy enough to press, although they make horrible clicking sound sometimes like plastic catching on something. I haven't had any problems with another letter coming up when pressing a different key and from my experience they don't seem to need to be pressed hard for it to recognize your input.

Overall the case is fine for lite use but nothing major. It isn't worth nowhere near the £30 I paid for it. Worth around 10-15 to me.

TeckNet 309BTL Bluetooth Wireless Mouse- With Battery Indicator - 2000/1500/1000dPi - Black
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Used with Linx 10.1 windows tablet., 22 Dec. 2014
Very good Bluetooth mouse. Decent build quality, very nice feel and great price.
Used this with my Linx windows tablet and connected to it without any problem and does the job fine.

Linx 10 inch Tablet  (Intel Atom Quad Core Z3735F, 2Gb RAM, 32Gb storage, camera, WLAN, BT, Windows 8, Black)
Linx 10 inch Tablet (Intel Atom Quad Core Z3735F, 2Gb RAM, 32Gb storage, camera, WLAN, BT, Windows 8, Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Tablet. Posting this from the 10.1 inch, 22 Dec. 2014
Have been looking for a Windows tablet for quite a while now so that I don't have to keep turning on my power hungry Desktop PC for things other than gaming such as checking emails, using the odd windows program and browsing the web. I have an android device but I hated email and web browsing on Android and it couldn't run windows programs. So getting a windows tablet was the obvious choice.

I didn't want to spend much either since I wouldn't be doing things that would require a high spec tablet.
Seeing this decent spec 10.1 inch tablet for £159 and the good reviews it had I decided to give it a try.

Having had the tablet about a week now I can say I am so happy I got this. The build quality and look is very good.
As for the OS. It has full Windows 8.1 (not RT) 32-bit and it's super fast. Browsing the web is a joy on this tablet. Lovely clear screen, very responsive and easy to use and websites look amazing, I have been using YouTube quite a lot. Email app is awesome everything synced from my Desktop PC. Windows store has plenty of apps/games.

It has 32gb internal storage although you can only use 24gb of this and my tablet came with around 20gb free space. But considering what I use it for this is actually plenty especially since you can add up to a 64gb Micro SD Card.

Only 1 micro USB port but an adapter is supplied to allow you to plug in standard USB devices. I heard people saying about the USB port also being the charging port but that must be on the 7 or 8 inch ones as the 10 has a separate charge port.

I have run a few games on this including:

San Andreas from the Windows store runs fine no problems with that.
I also have Hearthstone on this tablet and that runs flawlessly which I'm really happy about being able to play this without being sat at my desk.
Played Terraria with mouse and keyboard connected that runs fine.
Also played Minecraft can't do high settings however (Only runs on low).

The tablet probably won't run any of the newer games at any setting. But there is a good chance that older games from around 2008 or before will be playable at mid-low settings. But I don't expect to be able to run a lot of games after all this isn't a gaming tablet and most games need at least 4gb of ram and a decent dedicated GPU.
But I will definitely be trying a wide range of games from my steam library over the coming weeks.

Overall a very fast and reliable Windows tablet, decent battery life and very good for the price.
Just wish there was a version with 64gb internal storage and 4gb ram with 64-bit Windows.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 23, 2014 6:50 PM GMT

Sony MDR-ZX100 Outdoor Headband Headphones - Black
Sony MDR-ZX100 Outdoor Headband Headphones - Black
Offered by London Deals

4.0 out of 5 stars Sony MDR-ZX100, 16 July 2014
Not that great in terms of Audio Quality but are pretty decent for the price.

LG BH16NS40.AUAR10B 16x SATA Internal BD-RW Retail Kit
LG BH16NS40.AUAR10B 16x SATA Internal BD-RW Retail Kit
Offered by DVDSOFTWORKS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great BD Drive, 16 July 2014
Very good BD-RW drive. Used for watching Blu-Ray/DVD on my PC. Also occasionally used for ripping.
Does everything fine with no problems.

Tinker Bell and the Pirate Fairy [Blu-ray]
Tinker Bell and the Pirate Fairy [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Peggy Holmes

5.0 out of 5 stars TinkerBell and the Pirate Fairy, 16 July 2014
Another great TinkerBell film, best one yet imo.
Loving the new characters in this one, storyline is brilliant also.

CPO 2M DVI Cable, DVI-D 24+1 Pin Full Dual Link Monitor Lead - Black and Blue
CPO 2M DVI Cable, DVI-D 24+1 Pin Full Dual Link Monitor Lead - Black and Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars DVI Cable, 27 Mar. 2014
Not much to say really.
But it did the job of hooking up my BenQ GL2450HM to my PC.

Good Quality and a Good Price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6