Profile for jamala37 > Reviews

Content by jamala37

jamala37

Page: 1 | 2
Zonewire® BLACK & TAN LEATHER WALLET SMART FLIP CASE COVER & SCREEN PROTECOR FOR APPLE IPAD 2 3 4 AIR WITH FULL SLEEP WAKE COMPATIBILITY! (Ipad 2)
Offered by Smartphonez UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value., 2 Feb. 2016
As described. Great fit and looks very smart.

Under The Knife (MIRA)
Under The Knife (MIRA)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good read, 2 Feb. 2016
Thoroughly enjoyed this book. Kept me guessing right to the end.

Life and Laughing: My Story
Life and Laughing: My Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael McIntyre's Autobiography, 2 Feb. 2016
Excellent. This book is hilariously funny. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Kobwa(TM) New Point Luxurious Comfort Extra Soft Poly Fiber,Filled Neck Travel Pillow,Brown with Kobwa's Keyring
Offered by eFuture.SR

4.0 out of 5 stars Travel neck pillow, 12 Jan. 2016
Arrived well within the given timescale. Very soft and lightweight. I am looking forward to using it when travelling.

It's Never Too Late to Play Piano (Tutor book with CD)
It's Never Too Late to Play Piano (Tutor book with CD)
by Pam Wedgwood

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 21 July 2014
I had started to learn the piano for a short while as a child and had not played since so needed to start again from scratch.This book is very clear and easy to follow and after a relatively short time, I am now able to read and play basic pieces with two hands. I am gradually working my way through it at a pace to suit me and would thoroughly recommend it to anyone wanting to teach themselves.

On Your 45th Wedding Anniversary Card With Removable Magnet Gift - 45 Years - Sapphire Anniversary For Family & Friends
Offered by Rosie Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely card, 17 Dec. 2013
Arrived promptly and was very well packaged. It is a lovely card with a removable magnet keepsake. I am very pleased with my purchase and would recommend.

Skylanders Swap Force - Triple Character Pack - Zoo Lou, Spyro, Chill (Xbox 360/PS3/Nintendo Wii U/Wii/3DS)
Offered by PROGAMES

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 17 Dec. 2013
Bought for my grandson for Christmas. He is a great Skylanders fan and doesn't have these characters. I am sure he will love them. Well packaged. Great service

Top Of The Pops 1968
Top Of The Pops 1968

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 17 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Top Of The Pops 1968 (Audio CD)
Bought as part of a Sapphire Wedding Anniversary present. Some great tracks. Should bring back many memories of that year.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little case, 17 Dec. 2013
This case arrived promptly and was exactly as it looks in the picture. It fits my phone well and is very pretty. Best of all, because it is colourful,l I can see it easily in my handbag so don't now miss calls whilst trying to find my phone!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality, 17 Dec. 2013
Very pleased with this material. Bought to go in my black and white kitchen and it looks great. Quality is superb and it sews well. Great service. Would definitely recommend.

Page: 1 | 2