Profile for Lynda Traves > Reviews

Content by Lynda Traves

Lynda Traves

Invicta Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Chronograph Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet 15178

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch, 16 May 2014
I am a big watch collector for my self and for my partner, and was very glad to see what a good bargain and quality watch I received it was better than I imagined, would recommend to any one.

Need For Speed: Rivals (PS4)
Need For Speed: Rivals (PS4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ps4game speed, 16 May 2014
My daughter has been nagging me for this game, so after doing chores around my company I decided to buy her this game as a reward, I now have a clean office and a happy daughter which is not bad as she's a teenager lol.

Milky The Bunny
Milky The Bunny

5.0 out of 5 stars Milky bunny, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Milky The Bunny (Toy)
My granddaughter has been asking mummy for the rabbit for ages plus her friends have got one, so I shopped on amazon as usual, as expected fast delivery and a very happy grandaughter.

Turntable with Clear Top Lid, 3 speed with AM/FM Analog Radio Receiver LCD display & Rotary Volume Control

5.0 out of 5 stars Record player, 16 May 2014
Fantastic value for money, good quality sound was very surprised, I bought a more expensive one few months back for friends birthday, I was very surprised that the sound on the cheaper one was better than the expensive one, and very fast delivery well done seller x

PS3 Controller  Camouflage Wireless Dual Shock
PS3 Controller Camouflage Wireless Dual Shock
Offered by SelectGames

5.0 out of 5 stars present, 13 April 2014
got this for my boyfriend as a birthday present and it looked great and felt amazing, packaging was great and the delivery was fast
very happy with this product. thanks

LA HACIENDA STEEL PIZZA OVEN CHIMENEA CHIMINEA
LA HACIENDA STEEL PIZZA OVEN CHIMENEA CHIMINEA

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant item for money, 6 Nov 2012
Yet again something brilliant fast and quality for money from amazon.found this item. To be good strong and well worth the money, would buy from again, well done amazon.