Profile for J. Evans > Reviews

The Big Bang Theory: Seasons One - Five [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Johnny Galecki
Offered by Venture Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 11 Mar. 2013
Bought this for my son for Christmas , he follows the show religiously and loves it , package arrived in good condition and in time , was cheaper than any shop I found , would recommend

BEECHFIELD PEAKED BEANIE - RIBBED WARM CAP HAT - 3 COLOURS (OATMEAL)
BEECHFIELD PEAKED BEANIE - RIBBED WARM CAP HAT - 3 COLOURS (OATMEAL)
Offered by Work Wear Apparel

5.0 out of 5 stars top quality, 11 Mar. 2013
Now have 2 of these hats , for the price they are excellent . Would strongly recommend to anyone considering buying

CowboyStudio Mini Tripod for Camera DSLR, SLR, and Camcorders with Carrying Bag
CowboyStudio Mini Tripod for Camera DSLR, SLR, and Camcorders with Carrying Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargin for the price, 11 Mar. 2013
Ordered this little tripod as I do alot of macro work low to the ground , surprisingly its very good , can be unstable until you work out that the camera lens has to sit over one of the feet.

Once you have sussed out the stable position its very stable , even supports my camera and a velbon macro rail.

Only criticism I would have is that the tilt function is very stiff and cannot be moved in small increments easily

I would however rate this little beauty as a must have at a budget price

6 x Plain White (logo free) Special Quality Table Tennis Balls. 40mm.
6 x Plain White (logo free) Special Quality Table Tennis Balls. 40mm.
Offered by Simply Direct ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for my purpose , but not as described, 11 Mar. 2013
I ordered these balls to act as light diffusers for small work lamps so wanted a completely logo free ball (as described) . The balls arrived in good time so credit to the company , however they are not logo free and have the word HB SPORTS across them.

This however did scrub off with a wet soapy brillo pad (took a bit of scrubbing) so for the price can't complain too much as I now have what I wanted.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Troll Hunter [DVD]
Troll Hunter [DVD]
Dvd ~ Knut Nærum
Offered by DVDBayFBA

1.0 out of 5 stars Troll Hunter, 4 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Troll Hunter [DVD] (DVD)
1 word really sums this film up.

GARBAGE!

I have over 500 films in my collection , this is bottom of the pile.

I hoped for so much more as it did look promising.

I would say don't waste your time viewing or money purchasing.

I guess this film is like marmite , you'll love it or hate it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 4, 2012 11:25 PM BST

GameOn Controller Action Skin (Xbox 360)
GameOn Controller Action Skin (Xbox 360)

3.0 out of 5 stars Isnt a bad product , but isn't as advertised, 24 May 2011
MY son recently bought one of these covers from Asda.

After seeing his cover I decided to purchase one for myself , I decided to look on Amazon.

This product is advertised as a game on cover.

The product looks similar to the photo on Amazon , however is a cheaper Chinese imitation with no logo and that isn't supplied in an official box as my sons was , but supplied in a plastic bag covered in Chinese writing.

This product is not as well manufactured as the "GAMEON" version and I had to cut 2 ill fitting flaps off in order to make it comfortable.

All in all it isn't bad for the price , will do the job , but isn't quite as it states on the tin hence the 3 star rating

Microsoft Sidewinder X6 Keyboard
Microsoft Sidewinder X6 Keyboard

4.0 out of 5 stars X6 Gaming Keyboard, 6 July 2009
Product arrived swiftly and in good condition.

Keys are firm , yet soft to the touch.

The removable numerical keypad is great for us with limited desk space.

Havent really messed too much with the macro keys at the moment , but they seem simple enough to set up.

Comes with a program allowing various gaming modes , and most of the keys can be redefined, especially the windows key , any gamer will tell you disabling this key is a must (in game) .... no more "back to desktop" mid frag.

I would recommend this keyboard to anyone looking for a gaming keyboard , who isnt bothered about the getting a g15 with a screen.

The back lit keys are also very bright , gaming in the dark is no problem at all.

This keyboard will not increase your skill or your aim , but it won't disadvantage you either.

Only disadvantage I see is that the wrist rest is not removable , but hasnt caused me a problem and it collects dust like a dust magnet , but I guess any black keyboard will appear to collect it.

Allcam IT-735 USB 2.0 and e-SATA combo Enclosure for 3.5" SATA Hard Drives -Black
Offered by eHome

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case , cheap price, 5 May 2008
Case arrived in good condition within a few days. Installed a HD to the case in approx 3 - 5 minutes , no problem with windows detecting it.

The case comes with a backup program , however you dont have to install it if you don't want to use the 1 button backup program.

Unit is quiet (can't even hear the fan) and remains cool.

10/ 10

Steelseries 63003 - SteelSeries QcK+ Cloth/Rubber Base Mouse Pad (Black)
Steelseries 63003 - SteelSeries QcK+ Cloth/Rubber Base Mouse Pad (Black)
Offered by ProComponentes

5.0 out of 5 stars Steelpad Qck+, 1 Jan. 2008
I use this mat in conjunction with a MX518 gaming mouse.

The mats quite big (450mm x 400mm x 2mm), so make sure you have space for it.

Lots of room to move your mouse without fear of slipping off of the mat.

I would recommend this mat to any gamer.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars From an Internet mouse to MX518, 1 Jan. 2008
I recently purchased this mouse from Amazon after using a Microsoft Intelimouse for 6ish years for gaming.

It did take alot of getting used to the hight DPI on the mouse and the side button configuration also threw me for a while.

But having used it for about 5 days now I really have the hang of it , and am amazed at the difference this has made.

I use the mouse in conjunction with a Steelpad Qck+ mouse mat (which is big 450mm x 400mm x 2mm) and they work well together.

I would recommend this mouse & mat to any gamer who is looking for that extra edge.