Profile for Nick C > Reviews

Content by Nick C

Nick C

Anker® 1900mAh Li-ion Battery For Samsung Galaxy S2 II GT-I9100, Galaxy S2 II I9100, Galaxy S2 II 9100G, EB-F1A2GBU
Offered by AnkerDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars Great at first, but not after a few months - but they sent a replacement!, 25 May 2014
I bought this battery 6 months ago. I was really impressed at first, as it seemed to be even better than the battery that came with my S2!
For the past month or so though the battery life has been really bad - it no longer lasts me a typical day. As a spare battery this would be great, but I'm not sure it's perfect for everyday use as after a while it seems to lose its capacity.

Edit: After posting this review I got sent a replacement battery which is working great so far! So I'm increasing this review to 4 stars for the great service, and since I do now have a battery that is working really well > 6 months after purchase! :)
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 27, 2014 8:50 PM BST

Bangerz [Explicit]
Bangerz [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars New sound but love it, 12 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Bangerz [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
As has been widely publicised this is a new sound for Miley but I for one love it. Highlights obviously include We Can't Stop and Wrecking Ball, but I'm also really enjoying FU and My Darlin' amongst others.