Profile for belle_butterfly > Reviews

The Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook
The Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook
by Tarek Malouf

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Feb. 2016
Fab book, delicious cakes. Was gift for my sister who loves it.

Kindle, 6" Glare-Free Touchscreen Display, Wi-Fi (Black) - Includes Special Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Feb. 2016
was a present for my mother in law. she loves it

Children's Wooden Farm Themed Height Chart
Children's Wooden Farm Themed Height Chart
Offered by Bigjigs Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Feb. 2016
absolutely gorgeous product! so well made and pretty

NEW LARGE CURVED Car Window Side-Rear Seat Sun Screen/Shades/Sox- JUNGLE COLORED 50% OFF SEASON SALE NOW ON!!

2.0 out of 5 stars pretty but compromises visibility, 3 Feb. 2016
I ordered this for my BMW 1 Series and its so pretty and the customer service was great when i was trying to find out the correct size to buy etc. However, when it arrived, i put it on and realised i completely lost visibility as it covers the whole window rather than just part of it, as some others do. Driving around, especially on busy London roads, you really need to be able to see from all sides and I felt i had a complete black spot, making it quite unsafe.It was nicely made, fit well, but i then requested to return and refund, and never heard from them again. Thankfully Amazon customer services sorted it out for me.

Actesso Advanced Black Wrist Support Wrist Splint for Carpal Tunnel, Sprains (Medium, Right)
Offered by Actesso Medical Supports Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 3 Feb. 2016
absolutely fantastic. I spent 2 weeks in considerable pain from carpal tunnel syndrome. the pain was all the way up my forearm and made doing anything with my right hand difficult (am right-handed). but 2 days wearing this pretty much non-stop and the pain has gone.

The Daughters of the Aristocracy: Boxed Set
The Daughters of the Aristocracy: Boxed Set

3.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to get into, mediocre at best, 18 Nov. 2015
I'm quite surprised the great reviews this series has received. I found the writing to be mediocre, the editing poor. The characters were difficult to connect with and care about. Elizabeth and George were quite sweet but it took til about halfway through to really care if they got together. Spent much of the story wondering how much longer til the end. Charlotte and Justin were much better and their characters seemed stronger, more real. I found Hannah and Henry's story difficult to believe. Henry started off relatively likeable, but quickly went downhill due to his disrespect towards his wife, treatment of her dog etc. He didn't seem to have a grip on reality - he loved Sarah and couldn't understand why she never agreed to marry him, and yet Sarah's version did not speak of love at all. she seemed to quite dislike him. Hannah just came across as very immature (granted, she is very young), and seemed to not have a backbone in her. Despite all this, the attention to detail regarding the era was good and I felt the basic plot was ok, but I was very pleased to finish this series.

Earth Spirit Womens Black Leather Knee High Boot - Size 3 - Black
Earth Spirit Womens Black Leather Knee High Boot - Size 3 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars they are just so comfortable as well as being warm and looking good, 26 Aug. 2015
Bought these previously elsewhere and wore them til the zip broke. this time was a replacement and I couldnt find them in my size in any shops. they are just so comfortable as well as being warm and looking good. i wear them over jeans, leggings and with skirts; for work and going out. and they were cheaper than anywhere else! love, love, love.

5 x R80 Reflector Bulbs (Spot Light) 100 Watt Edison Screw E27 Cap Diffused 220 - 240 Volt
Offered by MERCAT LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Aug. 2015
does the job. one was broken but was replaced very quickly.

My Carry Potty Portable Travel Potty - Cow
My Carry Potty Portable Travel Potty - Cow
Offered by Baby Lurve

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful invention! my daughter has just been potty trained, 26 Aug. 2015
Wonderful invention! my daughter has just been potty trained. I was worried she wouldnt sit on this as she has the Bjorn chair as her usual potty, but she loves it. she especially loves carrying it around (though she thinks its a zebra rather than a cow). its not too heavy for her (she's 2 and relatively small). being able to close it is a huge plus. we've not had any leaks yet. highly recommend

Lifemax 1227 Star Projection Cube
Lifemax 1227 Star Projection Cube

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic light cube, 26 Aug. 2015
Absolutely fantastic light cube. I use it to help my 2 year old go to sleep- she literally will not settle without the stars now. i love the rotating colours and different lullabies. helps me drop off too. very relaxing. this is my second one - we needed one at the grandparents also.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3