ARRAY(0xab1c3360)

Profile for Mrs. Chris Nelson > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Chris Nelson

Mrs. Chris Nelson (Britain)

Page: 1 | 2
SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8GB MP3 Player with Radio and Expandable MicroSD/SDHC Slot - Black
Price: 35.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Look no further, 5 Jun 2013
My second Sansa Clip and I can't live without it. The clip means you can wear it while gardening, walking or falling asleep - and I do. The puppy ate the first one and I ordered a new one immediately - say no more!

JVC HA-F150-GN-E GUMY In-Ear Headphones - Kiwi Green
JVC HA-F150-GN-E GUMY In-Ear Headphones - Kiwi Green
Offered by DealMania
Price: 4.19

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 5 Jun 2013
These are the most comfortable headphones ever - I go to sleep with them in my ears and they don't hurt or fall out. These are my second set after the puppy ate the first ones! Highly recommended.

GTMax Pink Rubber Soft Silicone Skin Cover Case for SanDisk Sansa Clip Plus 4GB 8GB
Offered by BlueMall
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 5 Jun 2013
This is such a good idea. Not only does it protect my Sansa Clip, but it makes it much easier to find when I put it down!

Blue
Blue
Price: 5.20

5.0 out of 5 stars My younger days, 5 Jun 2013
This review is from: Blue (Audio CD)
This was the first album of Joni's I ever bought and sang along with it all around Europe and America. It brings back so many happy memories - makes me smile, makes me cry. I love it!

Clouds
Clouds
Price: 5.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Joni!, 5 Jun 2013
This review is from: Clouds (Audio CD)
This has always been one of my favourite Joni albums - I can play it over and over again and even sing along with it.

How to Preserve and Enjoy Your Garden Herbs
How to Preserve and Enjoy Your Garden Herbs
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Saving herbs - it's easy, 5 Jun 2013
An excellent little book. I buy fresh herbs and used to throw a lot away when they went past their sell-by date, but this book shows how to freeze, dry or use them in oils and vinegars. The ideas are easy to use, so I now have quite a selection of preserved herbs.

My friend my father
My friend my father
by Jane Duncan
Edition: Unknown Binding

5.0 out of 5 stars Jane Duncan, 20 Aug 2012
This review is from: My friend my father
I have always enjoyed Jane Duncan's books and this one was missing from my collection. It is about her Father, from her childhood right through to his death. It arrived, super-fast, and in just the condition described. Thank you.

TeckNet@ Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover/Case With Built-in Magnet for Sleep/Wake Feature + Screen Protector - Purple
Offered by TECKNET
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 7 Jun 2012
Excellent service from the suppliers and a really well-made and functional case. It protects the Kindle, but folds out of the way when I'm reading. And a brilliant colour!
Chris

Brother PT-1000P Handheld Labelling Machine Limited Edition - Pink
Brother PT-1000P Handheld Labelling Machine Limited Edition - Pink
Price: 24.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply super, 7 Jun 2011
This is SUCH a useful product for a gardener - it makes it easy to produce professional-looking labels that really stick and stay stuck. It has lots of special features I haven't learnt yet, but basic labels are really easy.

My Friend Annie
My Friend Annie
by Jane Duncan

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Jane Duncan!, 7 Jun 2011
This review is from: My Friend Annie (Paperback)
In Janet's life, Annie seems to be such a minor character but, of course, it turns out that there is a lot more to her than you or I would notice.

Page: 1 | 2