Profile for A. Saunders > Reviews

Content by A. Saunders

A. Saunders "Earth mother and tree hugger" (Middlesbrough, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
The Blade and the Dove
The Blade and the Dove

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely in my top five!!!, 25 Sep 2014
What a fantastic read!!!!! I simply adored this book, the characters are well written and engaging, I felt emotionally invested in every one. I don't usually read historical romance,or any romance for that matter (crime and supernatural being my usual genres) but this was recommended to me as a debut novel by a new local author so I thought I'd give it a go. I am so pleased that I did. If you like your fiction well written with believable characters full of depth and personality then you'll love this! I can't wait to see what Christine King writes next, as she is now firmly on my favourites list.

Earth Lights
Earth Lights

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless waste of money, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Earth Lights (App)
This doesn't do anything, it's a static picture that is too small to see anything on it and can't be enlarged. Complete and utter waste of money. I've now delegated it. Please don't waste your money!!!

Morphy Richards Accents 44737 4 Slice Toaster - Plum
Morphy Richards Accents 44737 4 Slice Toaster - Plum

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 31 May 2013
This a great, looks amazing and does the job, a little slow but not an issue. Great price too we looked around a few places and it was cheaper by far on Amazon. We've got the matching kettle too.

JVL Vintage retro style concertina folding wooden classic clothes airer laundry dryer
Offered by Bargain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 31 May 2013
This is fantastic, I wanted one like the one one my mum had when I was small and this is perfect. I can fit loads on it and it doesn't take up much room either. Very happy with my purchase :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 31 May 2013
This is a great little guitar case, a perfect fit for my son's 3/4 size guitar. It's perfect for carrying his guitar back back and forward to school for his lessons, good padding and a pocket for music books etc. The shoulder straps are ideal.

BMW Driving
BMW Driving

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, 31 May 2013
This review is from: BMW Driving (App)
Doesn't work, we have never managed to get it working, a complete waste of money please don't bother to buy

Minecraft - Pocket Edition
Minecraft - Pocket Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 31 May 2013
This review is from: Minecraft - Pocket Edition (App)
A huge hit with my 8 year old son, he absolutely loves it. He's created several worlds and it quite addicted. Doesn't come with any instructions but he worked it out by himself

Discovery
Discovery

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 31 May 2013
This review is from: Discovery (App)
My 8 year old son, who loves Minecraft etc, really likes this. It took a little to get going and had to be restarted a couple of times but then it worked great. Happy with purchase.

Minicrafting Dragons
Minicrafting Dragons

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 31 May 2013
This review is from: Minicrafting Dragons (App)
Rubbish, I have a very disappointed 8 year old boy, nothing like it's being advertised as, not worth bothering with

The Following - Season 1 [DVD] [2013]
The Following - Season 1 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Kevin Bacon

5.0 out of 5 stars gripping, 16 Mar 2013
This is one of the best shows on TV at the moment, the acting is amazing, the storyline and its twists and turns keep you hooked. I can barely wait for the next episode and am frequently in shock about what happens. Unpredictable and very well written and thought out. I'm 8 episodes in watching it on Sky Atlantic, and have no idea where it's going. Edgy and absorbing. The characters are engaging and emotive, so pleased it's been commissioned for a second series. Definite recommendation, five stars doesn't do it justice in my opinion.

Page: 1 | 2