Profile for Rich1987 > Reviews

Bad Girls - The Complete Series 1-8 Boxed Set [DVD]
Bad Girls - The Complete Series 1-8 Boxed Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Debra Stephenson

5.0 out of 5 stars Haunting and Poignant Drama, 2 Jan. 2015
Just over 93 Hours of one of the greatest dramas the UK has produced, for me its up there with Boys from the Black stuff.
This set is definitely worth the money and has a host of special features including - Behind the scenes, Out takes,deleted scenes, photo gallery and subtitles BUT only on season 3 to 8 (Not a problem for me but just thought I'd note it here).
Anyway if your a fan of the show I'd highly recommend this and If you're new to it and have the money I'd also recommend.

Something To Remember
Something To Remember
Offered by Qoolist

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 9 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Something To Remember (Audio CD)
A Sensitive ballad collection featuring some of Madonnas best work (In my opinion). A really nice playlist.
I'd recommend to any fan.

The Collection Box
The Collection Box

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY IT!!!!, 9 Dec. 2014
This review is from: The Collection Box (Audio CD)
Absolute bargain!
A simple, beautiful box set that is definitely worth the money.
The CD’s are housed in cardboard sleeves and the biggest surprise for me was finding that each CD comes with its booklet (something that images and descriptions don’t show)
I’d highly recommend this to fans and especially newcomers to the band.

Size 10 F&f Men's Aw12ff Synthetic Chelsea Ankle Boots
Size 10 F&f Men's Aw12ff Synthetic Chelsea Ankle Boots

4.0 out of 5 stars Great boots for what you're paying, 30 Oct. 2014
Great boots for what you're paying.
My only complaint is that they are a darker shade of brown than the picture indicates.

Sniper Elite 3 (Xbox 360)
Sniper Elite 3 (Xbox 360)
Offered by Bargain Games UK

5.0 out of 5 stars ... the first one on pc and it just gets better with every release, 27 July 2014
I've been a fan of the franchise since the first one on pc and it just gets better with every release. This one made me realise how linear Sniper Elite V2 is in some parts.
As usual I preordered it and was not disappointed. Cannot wait to play again, the extras they've added gives it great replay value as there are challenges in the levels to find collectibles, longshots etc.
Its more open world than the others which is really great.

If it had different colored reticles and night scopes it would be a lot better as some levels are at night and the reticles on the scopes and binoculars are hair thin and black therefore difficult to see.
I look forward to DLC for once too.

If you liked the other two games they you'll probably like this too.
In my opinion the best sniper franchise and not usually patriotic but being British made I do feel proud.

S.
S.
by Doug Dorst

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique, 18 Nov. 2013
This review is from: S. (Hardcover)
This book is a middle finger to the Kindle age!
It is not just a novel but an experience and one that I thoroughly enjoyed.

The Production and detail of this Book is amazing and due to the uniqueness is one of My favourites.

The Idea of this book really intrigued me and I'm so glad I brought it.
If it itrigues You too I highly recommend You buy it.

My only gripe is that I know there are codes whithin the Book I have missed and not fully understood but I knew I was going to read it again within the first half of the Novel.

Hide and Seek
Hide and Seek
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have...., 11 May 2013
This review is from: Hide and Seek (Audio CD)
For The Birthday Massacre fans. All the usual elements are there, My only problem is it's too short but I'm a HUGE fan and think that about their entire Discography.

FLASH SUPERSTORE GENUINE LG BATTERY LGIP-550N 900 mAh SUITABLE FOR LG GD880 MINI, GD880 AND GD510 POP

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 May 2013
Hate to use the Phrase but It does exactly what it says on the tin.
Saved a lot of money because I dint need a new phone just a battery.

BioShock Infinite Limited Edition Strategy Guide (Bradygames Strategy Guides)
BioShock Infinite Limited Edition Strategy Guide (Bradygames Strategy Guides)
by Doug Walsh

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 11 May 2013
Brought this mainly for the Key replica and wasn't disappointed like other reviews say it's very well made, heavier than You'd expect and a must have for any fan of the game.
The actual guide is very helpful and easy to follow and includes some exclusive artwork.
The front cover is better than it looks on the picture with a nice vintage, dull Gold sheen to it.

Warrior [DVD]
Warrior [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tom Hardy
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Extraordinary, 29 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Warrior [DVD] (DVD)
As a huge Tom Hardy fan I had to have this and was not disappointed.
An Amazing perfomance by Tom as usual.
Nick Nolte was also Amazing.
A really good film that sucks you in and you have to keep reminding yourself that it is not real.
Would recommend to any Cinephile and especially anyone who enjoys watching MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) etc.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4